I was going to think of something for the title, but I gave up.

DebexeL

Hello, I am old to ET but quite new to this community. Started playing back at ~2007, stopped at ~2012 and have been resuming it for a while.

Real Life!

First name: Christian
Any sort of Nickname?: Crisu
What country are you from?: Finland
Are you a Parent?: Nope.
How many siblings do you have?: Enough to form the CCCP. :D (Christina, Christer, Christian, Peppi.)
What's your shoe size?: Last time I checked, it was ~41. How about You?
What do you do for a living?: Working at the IT-department of the vocational school I graduated from.
Greatest Fear?: Dunno.
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Please don't ask such embarrassing questions..
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: Trying to answer the previous question.
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Otakuismic charateristics. (Not sure if it's a word, though I don't even care) :D 
Farthest you've been from home?: The distance from Nordkapp, Norway to Jyväskylä, Finland.
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: To the server I went myself. CheepHeep, on the other hand, invited me to the forums. (THANKS!) ^^

Cat or Dog?: Dog.
What are your hobbies?: Too many computers.
What kind of Sports do you like?: Airsoft.
What's your favorite color?: Green.
How about your favorite type of music?: That's classified information.
Favorite Song?: Haloo Helsinki - Kuussa tuulee.
What's your favorite TV show?: Code Lyoko :D Watched it so many times as a kid, hard to let go.
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Action, Marvel/DC, Anime.
Favorite Movie?: 007's.
Favorite Book?: I don't read.
What do you like most about yourself?: I don't like to brag about myself.
What do you hate most about yourself?: I don't like to say bad things about myself.
What makes you very happy?: The way to achieve something is not what is important. It is the end result.
What makes you very sad?: Loneliness.
Favorite thing to learn about?: IT stuff.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Japan, I guess.

What are your top three games of all time?: Not sure.
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Anime.
How many games do you own?: On Steam, 111 games. On Origin, 13 games. For SNES (PAL), ~10 games. For PS2, ~12 games.
Do you play console?: Seldom.
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC.
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Anime here, Anime there, Anime everywhere.

Edited by DebexeL
  • Like 7

Welcome man! Literally just met him on our other Discord channel. Asked him where he plays to which he said our recruiting server so i brought to FAs discord channel and asked him to register here and introduce himself.

Seems like a cool dude. Might look out for you mate. ;)