Sandstorm Closed Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!

sincity

Hi everyone,

Insurgency: Sandstorm releases in a few months and we’re all very excited to get it in your hands. In order to ensure the best possible experience on release, we are doing another round of Windows PC-only Alpha testing.

There have been a lot of changes since our last Closed Alpha. We’d like to get feedback on all the new maps, balance changes, UI improvements, matchmaking systems, and server hosting functions that have been updated since the last public test.

When providing feedback please keep in mind that the game has not yet been fully optimised and some content is still work in progress, this Alpha is intended as stress test and not indicative of the final product.

bb740344a8504d1bc58ed5e1169e6243ff68dcce.jpg

This “Closed Technical Alpha,” as we are calling it is not a part of the pre-order Beta access program. Any players who pre-order Insurgency: Sandstorm on Steam will get access to an exclusive Beta version a few weeks before release. Players who are in the Closed Technical Alpha will not necessarily have access to the Beta unless they pre-order.

Please keep in mind that this Closed Technical Alpha is covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement, meaning you won’t be able to share any screenshots, videos or info about the Alpha outside of the dedicated hidden forum.

If you’re interested, please click here to be taken to our sign-up form.[www.insurgency-sandstorm.com]

Many thanks,

The Insurgency: Sandstorm Team

View the full article

• Like 2

i sign up for this maybe i can get in and have a go at the game myself i don't have the money to buy it  so i never played the game be a good  test to see if i can play it or not   xD 

• Platinum VIP

I signed up last week but havent heard anything yet.