Sticky mousepad ??

Asokaa

I was wondering where the the sticky substance spread on my mousepad was coming from.

Then I figured out it was the painting of my mousepad.

Is it because this mousepad is of a bad quality or because I press to hard with my mouse?

Probably bad quality.  Is it a hard pad or a cloth pad?  A hard pad should just be the color of whatever material they used to make it.  Painting them only leads to the sort of problems your having.  Hard pads also wear out your mouse feet really quickly. 

I always recommend a basic cloth pad like a qck with no fancy design..  Any of the cloth pads with some sort of hybrid coating wear out fast and the tracking will change a lot as it does, especially in the area most used.  Pads like the qck seem to have the longest or most consistent tracking life and they're cheap to replace when they wear out.

Edited by CATGIRLS
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, CATGIRLS said:

Probably bad quality.  Is it a hard pad or a cloth pad?  A hard pad should just be the color of whatever material they used to make it.  Painting them only leads to the sort of problems your having.  Hard pads also wear out your mouse feet really quickly. 

I always recommend a basic cloth pad like a qck with no fancy design..  Any of the cloth pads with some sort of hybrid coating wear out fast and the tracking will change a lot as it does, especially in the area most used.  Pads like the qck seem to have the longest or most consistent tracking life and they're cheap to replace when they wear out.

Here it is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FJ84U36

Yesterday I ordered this one since it is popular https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rakoon-Xinlong-Large-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Locking-Edge-Mouse-Mat-Speed-Control-Version-For-Internet-Bar/32603120213.html

I like the speed of the hard mouse pad, but I can find any without painting

Edited by Asokaa