Website Twitch Gaming Video Live

daredevil

• Administrators

If you like to stream on our channel live, gaming videos or any cool stuff, feel free to share your channel link here. We have set the priority - 

1 on 1 cups - if live - they will be stream first or any events.

Then from @Cquattro and darkkiba. 

Priority will be changed based on the quality of videos or fun videos your stream. Cheers! - thank you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

• Administrators

If any of you would like to stream on our channel, please let me know and I will gladly, add your channel in the list. 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

nothin to see here.lol

Yeah when i'm offline there's not much to see :P but if other players stream and DD want to host them on FA twitch, it could have a feed most of the time. But there's not many people streaming ET... so far I only see Nightmare streaming daily, Escanor and Mirror sometimes. Seems like Lenovo is back at it too tho.

If people are interested in streaming you can PM me and I can share what I know to get you started :) 

• Thanks 1

1) You were spamming constantly . 

2) One of admin mistook you for other trouble player who was using abusive name, hence he kicked u  .

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP

Working on setting up my stream at the moment. If I'm playing I'll make sure I'm live :) Don't own a webcam but I might start recording my mic when I happen to be in a voicechat somewhere.

Edited by Dest!Ny
changed name :)
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Working on setting up my stream at the moment. If I'm playing I'll make sure I'm live :) Don't own a webcam but I might start recording my mic when I happen to be in a voicechat somewhere.

i think the fov toggle script does more harm than good

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, JirenTV said:

Lenovo TV Live from Youtube on Jay3  (test)

I liked the italian audio, the guy   teaching something about windows 10 , maybe installing the OS or something lol :) 

at first I thought it was italian teamspeak 3. Awesome language by the way :P

Edited by Springfield-