=F|A= 1on1 Cup: Group Stage

Mufasa

After receiving twenty signups, the =F|A= 1on1 Cup groups are now online! Matches officially start on Monday, June 25th.

potential3.png.2cec9236122e04c32fa365460058a11c.png

Group A: Tomun, Xash, lenovo, SonOfDoc, Remi

Group B: Snatix, Destiny, CheepHeep, Cumquat, Wolverine

Group C: Veraudinus, TulsaGeoff, SwissMan, Mordecai, Schmerzen

Group D: Rainman, trendy, emaL, w1cx, rambozo

The full schedule for each group can be found HERE.

Matches are played round robin style in the group stage, meaning that in each group in each division all teams play versus each other once.

On the Thursday of each matchweek, unscheduled matches will be forced to the end of the matchweek (Sunday).

Each team has 1 wildcard which can be used to cancel a scheduled match for any reason by simply notifying an admin. Wildcards can only be used before the official match time.

Teams are free to play their games at an earlier or later date if both teams agree, but all group stage must be played by Sunday the 29th of July - no exceptions!

Good luck to all, and may the best player win!

• Like 5

• emaL pinned this topic

Awesome, nice job! Do we have to play the matches with a referee or automatically on GTV? Or playing a match with both players agreeing on the score is enough?

42 minutes ago, Snatixx said:

Awesome, nice job! Do we have to play the matches with a referee or automatically on GTV? Or playing a match with both players agreeing on the score is enough?

We don't have ETTV installed on the servers yet. If both players agree on the score, that's fine. If there's a dispute, there should be a tournament official on at pretty much any time who you can contact. In the unlikely case that there's a dispute players can't solve and there's no tournament official on, we do require demos from each player. Depending on the nature of our solution (forfeit win to one player, forced replay, etc.) we would go from there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's a shame I've seen it only today thanks to a friend.. I think I would have been a good opponent :)

As you can see, the Almighty Snatix is nothing...

vs-Snatix-Huntplace-ConvertImage.jpg

vs-Snatix-Valhalla-ConvertImage.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

in lan the result could be the opposite

😛

I doupt about it, 1) : this cup isn't a LAN and 2), i could send you the demo of the match, you'll see that there is a too high difference between my own skill and Snatix's one, and this without being pretentious.
Snatix style is pretty easy to beat when you're used to play 1on1s.. and it's more about the fact he says he plays for the fun while he actually plays his life each time we see him playing, + he only plays against player he is sure to beat.. on this picture, I had to take the name of a friend of mine to play vs him otherwise he would have refused as he refuses to play against every players who are stronger than him and that he knows he is going to lose..

But anyway i'll have a look as a spectator of this 1on1 cup, there are some interesting players such as Rainman and Destiny ^^ I wish the best to them

Ho solo detto una battuta per ridere.
Non conosco entrambi, non gioco a ETPRO dal 2012, quindi sarò povero, ma l'ho giocato per divertimento.
Se vuoi davvero dimostrare di essere forte, posso darti il mio posto, se gli organizzatori sono d'accordo.
Mi sono iscritto solo per divertimento, non ci sono gare di ET.
Non so per quanto tempo hai giocato o se eri un vecchio giocatore di un buon clan, ma se devi dimostrare a qualcuno quello che dici di poter ottenere il mio posto, contatta gli organizzatori in pm, proviamo a non inviare spam a questo post

Ciao

P.S.
to play you must first insert your guid on the profile of the forum

and remember that those who are caught cheating can never play again

GL

I forgot to tell you the most important thing
if you want my place, you should donate $ 100 to me, and $ 100 to FA-clan thank you.

I'm kidding

:crazy

2 hours ago, Cquattro said:

Ho solo detto una battuta per ridere.
Non conosco entrambi, non gioco a ETPRO dal 2012, quindi sarò povero, ma l'ho giocato per divertimento.
Se vuoi davvero dimostrare di essere forte, posso darti il mio posto, se gli organizzatori sono d'accordo.
Mi sono iscritto solo per divertimento, non ci sono gare di ET.
Non so per quanto tempo hai giocato o se eri un vecchio giocatore di un buon clan, ma se devi dimostrare a qualcuno quello che dici di poter ottenere il mio posto, contatta gli organizzatori in pm, proviamo a non inviare spam a questo post

Ciao

P.S.
to play you must first insert your guid on the profile of the forum

and remember that those who are caught cheating can never play again

GL

I can see you're speaking italian, i've google translated and to answer you, I'm playing since 2004 and I play 1on1 only since 2009, my passion for it and my work make me be unbeaten in 1on1 since the 6th January 2009, then I could beat mAus NuggaN phyZiC sNoOp outlAw iNsAne Damon, crush3r, coOles, FiREBALL Bl4d3, butchji XyLoS and around 700 other players.. i compted 3216 1on1 demos since 2007 so 6433 1on1 played..

you explained a thousand things, but you did not answer, I asked you a simple question, I see that you are angry, you're probably young, you remember an old clan companion Vegeta Italian.

I asked you if you want to play the tournament?

I'll give you my place, but you have to ask the organizer
or to tournament administrators

Xylos is my friend play with me, is Italian player, i remmeber, these players you have listed I know them, and many have played against them but in 6 vs 6

7 hours ago, Cquattro said:

Schedules are already created and the cup has begun. Start scheduling your first match for the week as soon as you're able. Looks like it's SonOfDoc for you this week.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, emaL said:

Gli orari sono già stati creati e la tazza è iniziata. Inizia a pianificare la tua prima partita per la settimana non appena possibile. Sembra che sia SonOfDoc per te questa settimana.

We have already agreed,Today 09.00pm Texas time (04.00am Italy Time)

:kis:

13 hours ago, Cquattro said:

you explained a thousand things, but you did not answer, I asked you a simple question, I see that you are angry, you're probably young, you remember an old clan companion Vegeta Italian.

I asked you if you want to play the tournament?

Xylos is my friend play with me, is Italian player, i remmeber, these players you have listed I know them, and many have played against them but in 6 vs 6

XyLoS is italian indeed, and he played as a rifle in his 6on6..

Don't worry about the tournement, I should have had organize my own schedule before, now I already got stuff planned so nevermind, thank you for the offer anyway, if ever an other 1on1 cup happen later, ill try to participate ;)

• Like 1

• Mufasa unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.