=F|A= 1on1 Cup: Discussion

emaL

Any question or discussion about the cup goes here. We might make a FAQ in the near future if necessary.

trendy: should officials of tourney be allowed to play?? *cough* emal *cough* 

Answer: Yes, the rules are simple enough that there's not a lot of room for subjective interpretation. We wouldn't referee our own matches and Mufasa and I hate each other enough that it works out 😜

If necessary, we can designate an outside party to review anything questionable from a match of our own. Though, I'm pretty sure trendy was just giving me shit anyways lmao.

2 minutes ago, emaL said:

trendy: should officials of tourney be allowed to play?? *cough* emal *cough* 

Answer: Yes, the rules are simple enough that there's not a lot of room for subjective interpretation. We wouldn't referee our own matches and Mufasa and I hate each other enough that it works out 😜

If necessary, we can designate an outside party to review anything questionable from a match of our own. Though, I'm pretty sure trendy was just giving me shit anyways lmao.

Ill be the referee for you two. I already have the winner in mind, so you might as well not even play the match. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Ill be the referee for you two. I already have the winner in mind, so you might as well not even play the match. 

Thanks cheep appreciate the support 🙏🏻 Lol was jk emal! Why wouldn’t you play? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, trendy said:

Thanks cheep appreciate the support 🙏🏻 Lol was jk emal! Why wouldn’t you play? 

To avoid embarrassing you, of course. 😎👉👉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprise 1

• Mufasa unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.