Insurgency Insurgency Sandstorm

Mr.Karizmatic

Insurgency Sandstorm available to buy for 10% to first time buyers and 20% discount for people who already have Insurgency. Release Date : 28 September or last week of September for sure.

Go to steam to buy it .

i bought it :D

ss_5b557318ebe3a76d781b4aaf804f863de92f3ed3.1920x1080.thumb.jpg.1d571fff96057abe6d7785054e06e490.jpg

https://store.steampowered.com/app/581320/Insurgency_Sandstorm/

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr.Karizmatic said:

Insurgency Sandstorm available to buy for 10% to first time buyers and 20% discount for people who already have Insurgency.

Go to steam to buy it .

i bought it :D

Will this be on in a week+? How long is the discount valid for? 

12 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Will this be on in a week+? How long is the discount valid for? 

they havnt given any time period. 

10%pre-order+10%loyalty will be till launch........... Then in September you get only 10% loyalty discount if you own Insurgency.

• Administrators

How soon Insurgency was for 5 bucks? After their initial release? Thinking to wait for it to become cheap? or get pre-order, pay more but less with 20% discount? 

20 minutes ago, daredevil said:

How soon Insurgency was for 5 bucks? After their initial release? Thinking to wait for it to become cheep? or get pre-order, pay more but less with 20% discount? 

Seriously love how everyone is now using "cheep" rather than "cheap". First d..x. Now DD. i've made a real impact hahahaha.

If its 5 bucks. Id buy 10 and gift it to 10 people haha.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Seriously love how everyone is now using "cheep" rather than "cheap". First d..x. Now DD. i've made a real impact hahahaha.

If its 5 bucks. Id buy 10 and gift it to 10 people haha.

I, for one, blame u chickens :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, daredevil said:

How soon Insurgency was for 5 bucks? After their initial release? Thinking to wait for it to become cheap? or get pre-order, pay more but less with 20% discount? 

You can check out the price history here.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Within same year, it seems they have marked down the price. I guess sale around Nov/Dec will happen once the game is launched in Sept. 20% vs 50%. My laptop still can't handle the game. I guess, I am gonna go without it for now. 

I still have 1 spare insurgency. Might put on as an award for highest XP on Jay2. 

I'll probably buy it later just in case they delay the release or something.

Edited by redfromsvn

i think it wont go much down, as it resembles COD game, and the prices of COD MW hasnt gone down much, As INS SS gives alot of new stuff to play . So i wont be seeing much price drop i think.

13 hours ago, daredevil said:

When Ins started out it wasn't that popular to begin with and that low price drew people to it but now it's unlikely they'll drop the price very soon, look at DOI its still 20$ and Sandstorm will draw it's own customers so the need to discount is diminished.  20% off is probably the best deal you'll get for awhile.

Edited by Dycantos
  • Like 1