Hardcore Discussion about all Maps

Alan1RT

1st thing im really happy & proud that Hardcore got 2 new maps on the server, i really checked everything about the 2 maps and they're good maps, well the RTCW village map is back and im really happy now :3, anyway now this talk is about ur spectate about the maps, if u have any issues of that, u wanna change the map to the other & why and well u can even talk about them, etc etc. Well enjoy talking about the maps who are on the server, changes, etc. u can take suggestions :)

Well now my things: Well i was checking all the maps & i was analyzing about them, 1st thing the new maps like village, hamar &.... the other new map (sorry if i write bad on the 2nd map and sorry if i forget whats the name of the new map) well about them they're good and they will stay forever i hope, and well now the 2nd thing is the oldest & we know everybody the original maps on Hardcore servers.. well ye i see everything about it :), they can stay... except Pirates map, well thats cuz its really easy that Axis can get to the objectives, ik every single maps do that, but well its really stressfull about that map... u know... for me i think we can change it to another map... maybe some maps from RTCW or the mods maps of RTCW or another games that we can get and find & more good that we can take them to the hardcore server maps... well anyway im still happy that the 2 new maps are there and they're good to play them, u know some people disagree about the new maps & ye ye its the 1st time that we are watching this maps (except the village if u played RTCW MP game), but we can get them too much and we can like it.. but anyway for me i love the 2 new maps, they're fine to stay forever :), and well so... for me the great thing that we can bring back the map of RTCW to change to another is this: 
- Bring back the RTCW map calls "Escape" and remove the pirates map, why? cuz well its really easy for it and well its really nice that we can fight and intense battle... ik that pirates might be stressfull & really bad for others & me.. but well i would love it to see the map Escape how its done about to get intense battle, also its more good cuz we can even get to other ways & well we can even give a chance to that map.

Well thats all for now.. i know that i write too much and hope u understand me... but well this is good news so well im really happy that Village from RTCW is back & well about the other map is good :) both are a nice map, lets give these maps a chance to play more with them & lets have fun, I LOVE Wolfenstein ET! :D

• Like 2

I guess its great to discuss the maps here, but if you want to change the map rotation after the discussion, post here: https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/77198-hardcore-map-suggestions/?page=13 with the correct format.

;) Yeah the new maps are a great switch up. They are getting played too. 😆

• Like 1

Guys, let's not be too critical on his English. Not everyone is brought up with the same standard of English. 

Let's focus on the actual intent behind the topic. ;)

• Like 3