2018 FIFA World Cup

DJ aka GDR DJ

Cro-Eng was a good match though. At least it had its moments.

The groupmatches were almost impossible to predict, after that my predictions werent bad I think... 2 more to go

I think Bel will take home the bronze

• Like 1

Bel vs Eng, if the Bel starts to really go for the goal, like the Cro started to do in the 2nd half, then yes they could win. This WC has shown you can´t just sit in defense and "make combinations" for the goal. Have to attack with the spirit, like Cro did till the very last sec.

Eng has lots of potential- very skilled attackers, ahead with Sterling. They just need to give Kane a lucky charm so he can actually hit the ball in the goal, not on posts:P Again they played it overly safely, let the Cro play. If they started to play the ball more, they can win. Bel has 1 day advantage but they also have older team, so the youngsters should have enough power. Too bad Trippier got injured in the end

FRA-CRO in the finals. Seeing how BEL couldn´t handle Mbappe but CRO neutralized Sterling, CRO could win. Though FRA was more decisive on finishing attacks I believe.

• Like 1

Gutted about that semi final. My heart sank, but at least England have restored pride and confidence back in the nation. Youngest team in the WC and we’re be either third or fourth. 

Proud of the lads, the whole country is. GG England. Huge promise for the future tournaments. 

• Like 1

Belgium as expected taking home bronze, funny thing is that we don't have enough medals for our 58 big staff. Only 50 medals have been made, lol. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Smileyyy said:

Belgium as expected taking home bronze, funny thing is that we don't have enough medals for our 58 big staff. Only 50 medals have been made, lol. 

Thierry Henry will get one ---> most important thing on this 14th july, haha

• Haha 1

As much as I saw from the match, Belgium deserved that victory for bronze :)

I expected a Cro-Bel match for final thinknink Bel would win. Now Im in trouble 🤔

Fra-Cro. I would like to see Cro win, but I think besides Cro having their moments, Fra will just play better overally. Would be funny if Cro played their 4th overtime and win there :D

• 100 1

Cmon Croatia!!!! Hope they Will het it doen!!! But I think it can be both of them... Maybe France saved best for last... Still Croatia played better this cup

• Like 1