2018 FIFA World Cup

DJ aka GDR DJ

5 hours ago, 10Tacle said:

worst fact of this worldcup:

my wife has zero clue about football, yet she outperforms me on the bets we placed :S

also: HAW HAW germany xD

Ah yes, us with "knowledge" of the game all share this fate.

FRA-ARG match was done before it started. There was little hope that ARG would get their feet out of their bellies and start moving but still most of the game they got the ball: a) lost it b) watched around like mindless zombies not knowing what to do with it.

Also on the duel between Mbappe vs Messi, one of them took the ball and hit the goals, the other was just blocked.

But what a match 4-3 goals, 7 goals per match, not bad at all.

And POR-URU looked the same- POR started to push it, but only when they were badly after. Those are finals already, not the time to sit and wait anymore.

This Cavanni Suarez combination was nice to watch. Too bad Cavanni had to leave the game in the end, anyone knows what happened to him?

The WC has been awesome so far, just when one thinks he has seen beautiful goals, someone comes and hits 2 of them.

7 hours ago, Vanaraud said:

This Cavanni Suarez combination was nice to watch. Too bad Cavanni had to leave the game in the end, anyone knows what happened to him?

Cavani busted his calf and most likely won't play in atleast the next match, and will probably miss rest of the tournament as well according to the things I've read.

Akinfejev goes to the list with legends like: Buffon and Casillas etc. Caught 2 Penalties from Spain. Not that it´s suprising, thought as much before hand.

Favourite teams dropping like flies, all hopes are on Brazil now;)

Edited by Vanaraud

2 minutes ago, Vanaraud said:

Akinfejev goes to the list with legends like: Buffon and Casillas etc. Caught 2 Penalties from Spain. Not that it´s suprising, thought as much before hand.

Favourite teams dropping like flies, all hopes are on Brazil now;)

Belgium?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Smileyyy said:

Belgium?

I would say Belgium is going to win, but since Smiley supports it... maybe I will go with England :P

• Haha 2