Good match !

• Thanks 1

23. June

🇧🇪 Belgium 5:2 Tunisia 🇹🇳

🇰🇷 Korea Republic 1:2 Mexico 🇲🇽

🇩🇪 Germany -:- Sweden 🇸🇪

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
  • Like 1

Island put up a good fight also, but Brazil took what belongs to them, though wayyy to late.

Didn´t see the ARG-CRO game, but good for them, keep playing the ball back to Goal keeper.

TIP of the day: You have to attack the OPPONENTS goal NOT yours.

:P

Senegal punished it on POL, CRO on ARG, maybe it´s time to learn from others mistakes and start playing soccer, not training excersise between goalkeeper and defenders.

Most enjoyable game to watch was played between Serbia vs Swiss, both teams were actually trying to attack, had many exciting moments and ofc what a Goal from Xhaka.

I would like to see a match like this :D

• Surprise 1

So since the Netherlands didnt get trough the qualifications now I have to pick some country I think its have to win.

Wel it isn't Germany... I don't know why, live 5 min from the boarder of Germany but no...
I think Iceland have a few very handsome players in it😍

And we are going to Croatia this year so maybe it would be them...I think it would be nice if its a underdog :)

3 minutes ago, Wanheda said:

And we are going to Croatia this year so maybe it would be them...I think it would be nice if its a underdog :)

I dont think Croatia is an underdog :P

I don't think also but it was more like... its oke if they win this one... But it would be also nice if its a underdog

• Like 1

Let's go Portugal !

Belgium                               -   Tunisia 5-2

Eden Hazard 6'(Penalty) 51'       Dylan Bronn 18'

Romelu Lukaku 16' - 45' + 3      Wahbi Khazri 90' + 3

Michy Batshuayi 90'

ended

Korea Republic - Mexico - 30 minutes to start