Oasis jay1

DrSpreadem

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

but why stop the sk? u cant call arty or use mortar in their spawns, they have the guns which they can jump over to to defuse? wheres the sense in that its hardly fair m8.

there's hardly any advantage given to allies after they blow the wall.

the other version u had had no warning after the tunnel door was opened? so what happend there?, being honest its the only way how to win that map via tj plant.

its not an enjoyable map for most.

SK of mortar was disabled with invisible shader so that people stop doing mortar spawn kills. It gives the opportunity to go out and have closer combat rather then getting nuked at spawn. Off course their are tons of other areas where mortar can do kills. 

Which other version? We have been running oasis 3 beta since long time. If you can explain more, I can look into other versions. 

• Like 1

I'll be remaking oasis. Give me a while, got some issues so will take time for sure. I'll make topic later to enable u guys to give suggestions to make the best oasis possible.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, daredevil said:

SK of mortar was disabled with invisible shader so that people stop doing mortar spawn kills. It gives the opportunity to go out and have closer combat rather then getting nuked at spawn. Off course their are tons of other areas where mortar can do kills. 

Which other version? We have been running oasis 3 beta since long time. If you can explain more, I can look into other versions. 

Smileys on it 😊

• Like 1

tssssssss, lalalalalal every time the same about this maps lalallalalal

ET is a team play game !!!

with camping in the tunnel you can not win this map, you must come in groups.

field ops set arty, morta make the way free, engineers with noobsticks and mines cover the enemy doors, medics help engineers and soldiers, covert ops kill the heavy gun guys

but with rating ego rambo medics, tunnel camper, knife throwing and Panzerfauts tips you can not win this map

• Like 5

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, daredevil said:

Smiley picked up mapping in 2-4 weeks. If someone has time they can pick it up as well.  That's exactly i suggested to Smiley, to open up 4th route. 

Is source code available for Oasis?

• Administrators
Just now, -=HipKat=- said:

Yes. All stock maps are released from SD mostly. May be some stuff might be missing. spam up splashdamage forums and someone might share that as well. The reason i say spam up is cos on SD forums you got to keep following as it doesn't have lot of active modder presence. 

• Platinum VIP
Just now, daredevil said:

Yes. All stock maps are released from SD mostly. May be some stuff might be missing. spam up splashdamage forums and someone might share that as well. The reason i say spam up is cos on SD forums you got to keep following as it doesn't have lot of active modder presence. 

Yeah true. I wasn’t asking for me, I just know a lot of maps don’t have source code

On 6/10/2018 at 10:36 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

yes! is a stock map!.capture the flag should be where the oasis is not in front of the  dang tunnel.lol suppose hippy will want a slide in oasis some where .lol

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

yes! is a stock map!.capture the flag should be where the oasis is not in front of the  dang tunnel.lol suppose hippy will want a slide in oasis some where .lol

Ooooooh, a slide!!!!