who vapes and there advice about it

*Kiba*

• 3 weeks later...

it's okay i can't  fine juice that  i can taste lol  and i only really  try  4  thing worth but i am a  very  heavy vaper my pods are supposed to be good for 3 weeks but are only really lasting  little over a week  my juice that i have supposed to last a month but are only really lasting 2 weeks as will lol so ya i have got a new  juice with a lower  nic in it to but it about the same  i burn my  first  pod yesterday and made the  mistake of taking the  juice out of it and putting it back in the  bottle now the hole  bottle taste like the burn  pod need some  good ideas for  juice 

• Like 1

Hrhrhrhr good post!

I started with vaping 1 month ago, I purchased the smok priv v8 with the babybeast and I´m pleased. I´m thinking about jump to a RDA (just for trying).

I started with alchemy, the juices are expensives...

A great way to forget the cigarretes making huge clouds hrhrhr

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2018 at 1:54 PM, TxaPeL said:

Hrhrhrhr good post!

I started with vaping 1 month ago, I purchased the smok priv v8 with the babybeast and I´m pleased. I´m thinking about jump to a RDA (just for trying).

I started with alchemy, the juices are expensives...

A great way to forget the cigarretes making huge clouds hrhrhr

there prices on there juice is  really cheap mate  25$ for 120 that is hell a cheap where i'm getting my juice at  120 cost 40$  1 to 3 day shipping not bad to on that part i may have to check them out what juice have you got from them and i do take it you mean this https://alchemystvapes.com/ right