fa_italy CP

Smileyyy

puoi aggiungere un elicottero da trasporto? portare via la Jeep dopo che attrae l'area CP? : Lol2:

a44f159ea423d1b59952d944b2889ddc.jpg

787_foto_179.jpg

My opinion is this Smiley "maps" are beautiful, they do not need changes

rather, it would be nice to be able to have the skins of the jackets with the degrees well highlighted
and custom skins for members only = FA = with writing on uniforms or on helmets

Edited by Cquattro
  • Like 1

I'm most interested to see how this new spawn point impacts a. battling for the forward market spawn and b. The ease with which cp can be satcheled. 

Nice work, Smiley - I hope you have a portfolio of all this stuff. Who knows, someday you could be a map designer for a new game?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

After playing the map a little bit there are 2 parts that I would like you to have a second look at. In my opinion the higher roofs you added should go back to being unreachable, they are very different from the usually accessible roofs because you can actually hide on them very easily. Especially the roof at the bank makes it extremely easy for allies to gain map controll and almost eliminates the possivbility for axis to ever get back the CP or the flag. Secondly the new upper exit at Axis spawn actually hinders more than it helps. Allies have a great wide area at the roof where they can camp the angle all the way up to axis spawn disallowing the possibility to stand on that little roof to kill for example the guy on mg. Aside from that allies can hide pretty well at low HP on that roof whereas axis are pretty skrewed both from the height disadvantage as from the narrowness of the alleyway

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

After playing the map a little bit there are 2 parts that I would like you to have a second look at. In my opinion the higher roofs you added should go back to being unreachable, they are very different from the usually accessible roofs because you can actually hide on them very easily. Especially the roof at the bank makes it extremely easy for allies to gain map controll and almost eliminates the possivbility for axis to ever get back the CP or the flag. Secondly the new upper exit at Axis spawn actually hinders more than it helps. Allies have a great wide area at the roof where they can camp the angle all the way up to axis spawn disallowing the possibility to stand on that little roof to kill for example the guy on mg. Aside from that allies can hide pretty well at low HP on that roof whereas axis are pretty skrewed both from the height disadvantage as from the narrowness of the alleyway

I've noticed this aswell, I'll change this for b2. Thanks for your suggestions :) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Can we have the sounds back too?

Truck repaired etc.. is gone.

The sky was glitching as well near the obj tower looking back at MG point, just FYI. :)

Also for some reason on jay3 you have to download UJE and FA version but only FA version in rotation?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Barn!e said:

Can we have the sounds back too?

Truck repaired etc.. is gone.

The sky was glitching as well near the obj tower looking back at MG point, just FYI. :)

Also for some reason on jay3 you have to download UJE and FA version but only FA version in rotation?

I believe I finished b2 a while back that fixes these issues. I'll have a look later today. Thanks!

• Like 1

I love the map Smiley!  My favorite version of all "Streets of RatSpitaly" maps, thank you for your effort!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1