Android Tap Tap Reborn 2

Dest!Ny

• Platinum VIP

I always loved to play Tap Tap Revenge 4 on my old iPod but unfortunately I had to switch to android eventually and the game was iOS only. However with the launch of Tap Tap Reborn in 2016 and Tap Tap Reborn 2 in 2017 new life was given to the franchise, now for android AND iOS.

The premise of the game is really simple, you have 3 lines on which noted will appear and all you need to do is press the buttons on the moment there is a note there. Sounds easy right? I downloaded it like a month ago and its now one of my main activities in the train, despite the weird looks I get because my face gets pretty "focussed" so to speak. Just this morning I reached top 20 on one the songs they offer so Im getting even more hyped about the game :D

Anyone else here who is tapping? Or maybe someone who used to play the iOS only version and gave up looking for an Android version?

First video is a relatively easy song played on hard difficulty, second video.... well I guess it speaks for itself how hard that one is