ET Server Happy Birthday W:ET

Thank you so much, for economic impossibility I could not upgrade the hardware, the games have evolved so fast that you can not play them, ET is the most beautiful, simple, free, and does not require exaggerated hardware, thanks Fearless Assassins

Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 1

Happy birthday to one of the best games ever.....

And thanks to these I came to F|A and met such wonderful people and also ruined the real life partly xD

-Cheers!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Happy birthday, WolfET.

Titeuf from 85-Productions created an anniversary trailer to also celebrate the upcoming Legacy 2.76 release.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

Lovely ET, I don't even want to know how much playtime I have on this. I've started playing this game since I was 8 or 9, next to my brother on his small notebook back in the day haha ^^

Great times that led me to F|A, without a doubt the best gaming community. Almost everyday I dream of this game being supported and being updated again,  really hope this will become true one day. Thank you all for making the ET experience even better than it is. This community really show that friendship, brotherhood, sisterhood and even love is possible on the internet. Love you guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best game ever!

No other game will ever do what ET has accomplished.

I have been playing this since I was 3 years (2005), I remember how bad I was back in those days 🤣

My school mates don't know what piece of beauty is this, they just playing Fortnite 😑 xD

ET may continue living for a good time, we just need to continue with this healthy and great community.

Let's go F|A! :D

Edited by Mordecai
  • Like 2

No game has quite captured the team-based strategy playing that ET has. Over a decade ago, I'd sprint home from middle school to play this game. I still stay in touch with people I met in this game back then-- we're even facebook friends haha.

After quitting for nearly ten years, I came back and found a great sense of community with FA and find myself playing this game far more than I should. It's too bad that so many people don't know how great this game is.

Happy birthday, ET 🎂🎺🎺 🍰

Edited by emaL
  • Like 1

Dear ET, you are the source of many pleasant memories and things that happend to me, and Im very thankful for it. Long live and prosper!

• Like 1

Wolfenstein ET is my start in PC Gaming and i still play it. So much memories with X-Fire and ET. ♥️
Happy Birthday Enemy Territory ❤️