Lenovo TV LIVE change name

Lenovo

Hey man! I used to run a Twitch channel, was lots of fun. One thing you might look into doing is having them save your stream so that viewers have something to watch even when you're not online.
Also remember to end your stream once you leave, that way what's shown is your activity. Makes the stream much more engaging and will increase the likelihood of repeat viewers and new subscribers.

Looks forward to seeing your next uploads! Have fun!

Edited by Xernicus
Whoops, submitted post before I finished typing.
  • Like 1

I would like to be the cameraman of the clan for a few months I will be available 24 hours a day
let me know what you think thanks
(I'm not a good admin but I can do many other useful things)

😜

Edited by JirenTV

There'd be no problems with that. It'd be great if you want to make videos and livestream on twitch while on our servers. ^_^

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

Hey amico! Ho usato un canale Twitch, è stato molto divertente. Una cosa che potresti fare è farli salvare il tuo stream in modo che gli spettatori abbiano qualcosa da guardare anche quando non sei online.
Ricorda inoltre di terminare il flusso una volta che esci, in questo modo viene mostrata la tua attività. Rende il flusso molto più coinvolgente e aumenterà la probabilità di ripetere gli spettatori e i nuovi abbonati.

Non vede l'ora di vedere i tuoi prossimi caricamenti! Divertiti!

314842826_statstwitch.jpg.19d931d1af20642297384a94f3515bcb.jpg

if I register my computer in live it is very difficult, if instead I take the demo, and through this site igmdb.org
I convert demos to movies and are available on youtube where I am archiving them in my channel Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbnFX4q0-bYVgAI7kZ7lNvA/playlists?view_as=subscriber
if you pass me a program easy to convert the demos into movie keeping the original audio, I could create them
Edited by JirenTV

For high quality, that'd require some muxing, transcoding and audio track synchronization. A multi-step process requiring more than one program. I'll give you an outline.

-You'll need a scratch disk to store TGA files and projects in progress. To keep enough free space, remove the TGA files once you have a raw project file with what you need.
-Built in Demo to AVI function. Frame rate of your choosing. (keep in mind what framerate you choose, this is very important!) It will take up tons of space and write thousands of TGA files!
-Using a program like DaVinci Resolve (it's free!) import the images, sequencing them as individual frames. (This step will take some time) You will need to specify the framerate you used earlier.
-Render those frames into a video (This step could take lots of time)

-Tricky part's coming up. Adding audio. Best way to do this is to replay the demo, and have a virtual jack program that you can have the audio playback on. Take that audio and record it. OBS can do the trick, transcode the output as an MP3 ditching the video stream.
-Add that audio file as a track in your video editor.

-The tricky part. Offsetting the audio. The framerate of your video will be different than ET's. So what you need to do is play it back using the scratch tool in slow motion and adjust the offset while watching the playback until it's just right. Go slow and make sure it's just right. It might seem like a strange and tiny number like "2.355ms", but that's the difference between decent and professional quality.
-Render
-Add effects if you choose

-Export and transcode.

There might be a program (In fact there is if I remember correctly) that can automate the demo to avi function. And help you skip the step of doing it using the editor. But I remember having quality issues w/it

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 1

in the past I used Virtualdub to add TGA files
and paste a song, but I've never used the original audio in the game

in my current cfg besides the bind to record the demo

record
stoprecord

or the bind to record the audio

wav_record
wav_stoprecord

it only records the audio of the whole game
the problem that I have not yet tried to convert it into a less cumbersome format and sync with the video

difficult things intrigue me, but they require time and study

I'll try first with OBS which is the program I'm using to stream on twitch

One thing (and it's super simple and easy) is record using OBS or similar software while you're playing the demo and hide the ET UI.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 5/28/2018 at 5:53 AM, Cquattro said:

314842826_statstwitch.jpg.19d931d1af20642297384a94f3515bcb.jpg

if I register my computer in live it is very difficult, if instead I take the demo, and through this site igmdb.org
I convert demos to movies and are available on youtube where I am archiving them in my channel Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbnFX4q0-bYVgAI7kZ7lNvA/playlists?view_as=subscriber
if you pass me a program easy to convert the demos into movie keeping the original audio, I could create them

added u channel to our list.

• Love 1

• 4 months later...