Lenovo - brilliant ideas 2nd episode

Lenovo

it would be great, having the chance in Jamod to be able to perform higher jumps than ETPRO,
be on a server, all those who want to join, to create the highest human tower of ET, which no clan has ever done, and create the video and screenshots, metre players try this venture

Higher than ETpro? Never heard of ETpro having the reputation of having high jumps. Always thought everything on that mod is dampened to make it more difficult. 

Would be cool to see though. Maybe you could try on gameday tomorrow when the gravity settings are gonna be changed. Its on NQ though. 

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1

we did not understand, I wanted to say that in ETPRO it is not easy for everyone to get on top of other players' heads, to make a tower

instead in Jamod with the double jump is easy for all even the less experienced, and you could make a tall tower up to the sky of the map

I'll be happy to (or if not me, I'm sure someone else will) set low custom gravity tomorrow for a map so we can do this.
This is something we'd do during a gameday though because it can get some people aggravated who are playing the map, as well as aggravate those trying to make the human tower :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

Higher than ETpro? Never heard of ETpro having the reputation of having high jumps. Always thought everything on that mod is dampened to make it more difficult. 

Would be cool to see though. Maybe you could try on gameday tomorrow when the gravity settings are gonna be changed. Its on NQ though. 

Dampened... xD

• Confused 1