Sign in to follow this  
aarop2

etkey Wolfenstein enemy territory - windows 7

Question

i got a new computer and i want to transfer my ET key from my old one to my new one. i got if off my old comp and i put it in my new ones ET main folder but when i logged into the game it still asked me to creat a new profile

What should i do?

aarop2/laxking390

6 answers to this question

copy ur profile and ur etkey from ur old etmine file and paste it in the new etmine file on ur new pc

As far as I know you could have several profiles while having only one key. Just create a new profile, the key will still be the same.

ya what kar said well work to all ur xp and admin levels are in your etkey

ok i created the new profile and when i tried to log onto the F|A server i got the message: game code (ui_mp_x86.d11) failed pure server check and i couldn't do anything else

It means one of the files in your ET installation doesn't match what it should officially be. Try reinstalling or getting the installer/updates from a different source, the one you used may be corrupted.

ok i created the new profile and when i tried to log onto the F|A server i got the message: game code (ui_mp_x86.d11) failed pure server check and i couldn't do anything else

Run game as admin. :)