How to connect fast and easy to F|A servers without using the masterlist

DFighter

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Heii Guys, its that also possible to make the ET Menu in =F|A= Style for all time? 

If i start 1st connect i must search server other the normal Global-LIst, if i disconnect then again and see the Menu its in =F|A= style, how i can set these for everytime in this style for faster Server connecting :)?

(hope this english is understandble)

Tanks in advance for every help and try.

Please run our pk3 cleaner. Which version of ET you are running?  What is your native language?

6 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Please run our pk3 cleaner. Which version of ET you are running?  What is your native language?

Pk3 cleaner, srry idk what that is or where i can find it, Version is Normal W:ET 16Bit if i dont wrong,

My native Language is germany

6 hours ago, HaZe said:

Heii Guys, its that also possible to make the ET Menu in =F|A= Style for all time? 

If i start 1st connect i must search server other the normal Global-LIst, if i disconnect then again and see the Menu its in =F|A= style, how i can set these for everytime in this style for faster Server connecting :)?

(hope this english is understandble)

Tanks in advance for every help and try.

It is because ET has the option for different menus for each mod. You play on Jaymod? So, you would have to start the game in Jaymod if you want the menu to show up. You need to modify your ET shortcut. Right click the ET shortcut on your desktop. Select properties. Click to the very end of the target box, outside the quotation marks and put +set fs_game jaymod

I'm old school and still use ET Starter Pro 0.95 because I like seeing whois on before joining and it starts etmin :) Never knew that this was possible though. Very cool!

BE SURE TO UNCHECK DELETE ETKEY FILE IF YOU USE THIS.

Edited by TulsaGeoff

On 5/26/2018 at 10:42 PM, Cquattro said:

Game Scanner

878fddaa7aac02d6328f0fb194535151-games-s

i have this nice fa side bar that i just click the server i want to play on.

in this program, you have many features
table
Tracers
buddy list
favorite server
stats players
online players
filters for mod, et version, punkbuster on / off
it also supports other games
it is light
you see the server nation
and many other things

it's a very complete free program

I use it since the quake 3 arena in the far 1996

I also use this program daily for the last 15+ years and would recommend to all 

Add all your best servers to favourites you can connect direct or right click on server copy ip then ctrl + v once et starts

Its great for checking your connection you can ping and trace route the servers with 1 mouse button click

Also you can see who is playing on any server even on redirected servers like silent1

It used to come with some adware or a couple of freeware programs but i think you can choose not to install them or uninstall once gamescanner is working im not sure of this its been a long time since i installed 

You can filter servers to show ones without omni bots different mods and heaps of other options

11 hours ago, MikeSlayer said:

I also use this program daily for the last 15+ years and would recommend to all 

Add all your best servers to favourites you can connect direct or right click on server copy ip then ctrl + v once et starts

Its great for checking your connection you can ping and trace route the servers with 1 mouse button click

Also you can see who is playing on any server even on redirected servers like silent1

It used to come with some adware or a couple of freeware programs but i think you can choose not to install them or uninstall once gamescanner is working im not sure of this its been a long time since i installed 

You can filter servers to show ones without omni bots different mods and heaps of other options

It does look oddly familiar with HLSW, been using this badboy for ages already, my go to tool for connecting to servers, specially if u are playing a lot of ETPro and have dozens of ETPro private servers, so u dont need to save all the IP's and passwords everywhere and can just connect automatically from list of servers u have saved. Back in running the jaymod serv or even ETPro ones, this was really good for rcon cmds as well.

HLSW.thumb.jpg.f8bc5d8ca73d1fe6e941dd3296a0d956.jpg

• Like 2