Jump to content
DFighter

How to connect fast and easy to F|A servers without using the masterlist

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Video tutorial on how to connect - =F|A= servers directly from console  - Creating because of master list hack going on. 

 

Server IP - 

 

Jay1- jay1.clan-fa.com:27960  

Jay2- jay2.clan-fa.com:27960

Beginners #1- b1.clan-fa.com:27960

 

Hardcore - hc.clan-fa.com:27960

silent1 - silent1.clan-fa.com:27960

Beginners #2 - b2.clan-fa.com:27960

 

NQ1 - nq1.clan-fa.com:27960

NQ2 - nq2.clan-fa.com:27960

NQ3 - nq3.clan-fa.com:27960

 

ETPRO 1 - etpro1.clan-fa.com:27970

ETPRO 2 - etpro2.clan-fa.com:27970 

ETPRO 3 - etpro3.clan-fa.com:27980

 

 

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 3
  • 100 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a easy way too how to connect fast to f|a server or any servers

 

1-Open Your ETmain folder*

2-get a new notepad* name Example silent1.

3- on notepad type connect and which server u want to choose for example :Silent1.clan-fa.com:27960 .

4- You will save .

5-open ur et and open ur console do /exec Silent1 and u will connect to silent server.

 

Jay1- jay1.clan-fa.com:27960  

Jay2- jay2.clan-fa.com:27960

Beginners #1- b1.clan-fa.com:27960

 

Hardcore - hc.clan-fa.com:27960

silent1 - silent1.clan-fa.com:27960

Beginners #2 - b2.clan-fa.com:27960

 

NQ1 - nq1.clan-fa.com:27960

NQ2 - nq2.clan-fa.com:27960

NQ3 - nq3.clan-fa.com:27960

 

ETPRO 1 - etpro1.clan-fa.com:27970

ETPRO 2 - etpro2.clan-fa.com:27970 

ETPRO 3 - etpro3.clan-fa.com:27980

 

hope u like this way . :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appeal for making alias s1.clan-fa.com to the server silent1.clan-fa.com
It's just so faster. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ed_ said:

I appeal for making alias s1.clan-fa.com to the server silent1.clan-fa.com
It's just so faster. :)

U got it boss! Try after 1 hr :)

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ed_ what does that mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is another easy way - Create shortcuts and use command line - 

 

1. Right click on ET.exe

 

image.png

 

2. Select Create Shortcut 

3. Right Click on Short Cut - Select Properties - 

4. Go to shortcut TAB

5. Add below command line +connect s1.clan-fa.com:27960

6. Click Apply and then Ok. 

7. Double Click on shortcut and you will directly join your fav server.

 

image.png

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ogeazy said:

@ed_ what does that mean?

alias to join server. Just do \connect s1.clan-fa.com:27960 to join server.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 ore fa, SwissMan ha dichiarato:

Conosco anche un modo semplice per collegare un server o un server

 

1-Apri la tua cartella ETmain *

Nota 2: Esempio silenzioso1.

3- sul tipo di blocco note collegare e quale server si desidera scegliere per esempio : Silent1.clan-fa.com: 27960.

4- Salvi.

5-open ur et open console aperta do / exec Silent1 e si collegheranno al server silenzioso.

 

Jay1-jay1.clan-fa.com:27960  

Jay2-jay2.clan-fa.com:27960

Principianti # 1- b1.clan-fa.com:27960

 

Hardcore - hc.clan-fa.com:27960

silent1 - silent1.clan-fa.com:27960

Beginners # 2 - b2.clan-fa.com:27960

 

NQ1 - nq1.clan-fa.com:27960

NQ2 - nq2.clan-fa.com:27960

NQ3 - nq3.clan-fa.com:27960

 

ETPRO 1 - etpro1.clan-fa.com:27970

ETPRO 2 - etpro2.clan-fa.com:27970 

ETPRO 3 - etpro3.clan-fa.com:27980

 

spero ti piaccia in questo modo :)

Posso garantire che la porta non abbia bisogno di essere collegata comunque

/ connetti jay1.clan-fa.com
/ connetti jay2.clan-fa.com
/ connetti jay3.clan-fa.com
/ connetti hc.clan-fa.com
/ connetti silent1.clan-fa.com
/ connetti b2.clan -fa.com
/ connetti nq1.clan-fa.com
/ connetti nq2.clan-fa.com
/ connetti nq3.clan-fa.com
/ connetti etpro1.clan-fa.com
/ connetti etpro2.clan-fa.com
/ connetti etpro3.clan-fa.com

 

 

 

for the shortcuts, we must add

+ set com_hunkmegs
+ set com_zonemegs
+ set r_displayrefresh
+ set com_ignorecrash

these settings modify them only if they are connected to the link
the vid_restart is also needed

Edited by Cquattro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why don't you guys just us  et starter pro it's sooo much easier then having to open the  game and click on a sever not know how many ppl are on are even if the server online et start pro tell you all this i really wish we had a programmer work out  one just like it but  for the clan us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, *Kiba* said:

why don't you guys just us  et starter pro it's sooo much easier then having to open the  game and click on a sever not know how many ppl are on are even if the server online et start pro tell you all this i really wish we had a programmer work out  one just like it but  for the clan us 

ET Starter Pro is good but also can cause patch problems.  Best way with that is when  you first install it, run as 2.5 first then 2.6 and then 2.6b so it applies patches properly from the beginning. After that it's fine. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chuckun said:

ET Starter Pro is good but also can cause patch problems.  Best way with that is when  you first install it, run as 2.5 first then 2.6 and then 2.6b so it applies patches properly from the beginning. After that it's fine. 

i never had that problem before and i used it for years and again that why i wish we could get a programmer in here to make one just like it  but fix it up for  us new windows  user 

 

but still it would fix lot of the problems ppl have with join servers fast  1 click and you can see who on the server what your ping is going to be like on the server hell i even us it when my pc is running like shit  to test to see if it my pc or my web that acting up 

 

sure it take a little time setting the server and stuff in it but you can sit here all day and add  your fav servers to the list and all it takes is a little click and  scroll to see what going on your fav servers 

 

only problem i have with it is  the minimize does not work anymore for it  and my main problem now i can't fine 1 that work all the time 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, *Kiba* said:

i never had that problem before and i used it for years and again that why i wish we could get a programmer in here to make one just like it  but fix it up for  us new windows  user 

 

but still it would fix lot of the problems ppl have with join servers fast  1 click and you can see who on the server what your ping is going to be like on the server hell i even us it when my pc is running like shit  to test to see if it my pc or my web that acting up 

 

sure it take a little time setting the server and stuff in it but you can sit here all day and add  your fav servers to the list and all it takes is a little click and  scroll to see what going on your fav servers 

 

only problem i have with it is  the minimize does not work anymore for it  and my main problem now i can't fine 1 that work all the time 

 

I don't want to use 3rd party add-ons. If I can do it with command line, why bother with 3rd party. You can even create the batch files. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, daredevil said:

 

I don't want to use 3rd party add-ons. If I can do it with command line, why bother with 3rd party. You can even create the batch files. 

i don't see how it would be a 3rd party add-on when it would be just like our  clear that removes patchs from our et file but it would just be a install of a programmer to join our servers  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game Scanner

 

878fddaa7aac02d6328f0fb194535151-games-s

 

i have this nice fa side bar that i just click the server i want to play on.

 

in this program, you have many features
table
Tracers
buddy list
favorite server
stats players
online players
filters for mod, et version, punkbuster on / off
it also supports other games
it is light
you see the server nation
and many other things

it's a very complete free program

I use it since the quake 3 arena in the far 1996

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

We are glad you decided to stop by our website and servers. At Fearless Assassins Gaming Community (=F|A=) we strive to bring you the best gaming experience possible. With helpful admins, custom maps and good server regulars your gaming experience should be grand! We love to have fun by playing online games especially W:ET, Call of Duty Series, Counter Strike: Series, Minecraft, Insurgency, DOI, TF2 & Battlefield Series and if you like to do same then join us! Here, you can make worldwide friends while enjoying the game. Anyone from any race and country speaking any language can join our Discord and gaming servers. We have clan members from US, Canada, Europe, Sri Lanka, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, UK, Austria, Poland, Finland and many other countries. It doesn't matter how much good you are in the game or how much good English you speak. We believe in making new friends from all over the world. If you want to have fun and want to make new friends join up our gaming servers and our VoIP servers any day and at any time. .

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.