Redirection Advised

Wundi

Hey guys, 

this is 187|Wundi. Some of you may know me from FA Recruiting. Since today I got a problem which I hope some of you can help me with. After deleting some data I lost the FA starting screen which I used to connect directly to your Server and I tried to get on with the normal Server Browser but directly after clicking "Play online" I get a message which says "Redirection advised..." and some rubbish server IP. It appears so fast a can`t even click on any other server or use connecting via IP. When I press "yes" I find myself on an mysterious "Dri-Death Row Inmates" Server.

I`m looking forward to some helpful answers. 

Best wishes

Wundi :)

edit: I got the starting screen back again, so I can play. but when I try to use the server browser I still get that annoying message

Edited by Wundi
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wundi said:

Hey guys, 

this is 187|Wundi. Some of you may know me from FA Recruiting. Since today I got a problem which I hope some of you can help me with. After deleting some data I lost the FA starting screen which I used to connect directly to your Server and I tried to get on with the normal Server Browser but directly after clicking "Play online" I get a message which says "Redirection advised..." and some rubbish server IP. It appears so fast a can`t even click on any other server or use connecting via IP. When I press "yes" I find myself on an mysterious "Dri-Death Row Inmates" Server.

I`m looking forward to some helpful answers. 

Best wishes

Wundi :)

Please use our pk3 cleaner: https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/ 

It will auto remove for you:

~~.pk3 (used for customized menu)

**.tmp (un-finished download pk3, better delete if ET crash)

**.pid (resets configuration to default settings if ET crash)

Then connect via console to any of our servers, for example /connect jay2.clan-fa.com

Upon next game start you'll have FA menu back.

• Thanks 1

Hi wundi,

First of all thanks for reporting it
to make it easy for you if you open ET and then console you can simply type

/connect jay1.clan-fa.com

if you type this you go to jay1 / recruiting and you dont have to visit the serverlist so you wont be redirected first

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Master server exploit by DRi clan. Put local IP ban on your router. I will soon provide batch script for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Surprise 1

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, daredevil said:

Master server exploit by DRi clan. Put local IP ban on your router. I will soon provide batch script for it.

I was gonna say I thought he was clicking on the redirect server that shows at the top of the MSL if you sort by players

• Administrators
On 5/16/2018 at 8:04 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

I was gonna say I thought he was clicking on the redirect server that shows at the top of the MSL if you sort by players

Nop, they are running master list spam.