OriginUnknown

Origin Unknown Says hi!

Hello everybody,

My names Adam I'm an 43 year old fossil from England, I've been playing on your servers recently and it's been great fun. Just dropping in to say hello to everybody,  I'll keep things brief, my interests hobbies go back to music production and DJ mixing.  I''ve now transitioned in the past 10+ years into video game development, which i got into because of this wonderful game ET. (mapping, using radiant editor). These days i'm evolving into Virtual Reality simulations and having a blast experimenting and learning these dark arts.  Here's a rather crappy encoded video of what i'm doing at the moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peTUERkZ89A  and with that, i'd just like to say thank you for allowing me to play on your servers and look forward to shooting and healing you all soon. 

OriginUknown : Adam   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

ooh I've seen you... welcome to the forums!

hello Adam, welcome to the forums

welcome 🖐️

Hi Adam! and welcome!:hi

Hi Adam 

Welcome to FA Forums! 

Hey Adam! I've played with you earlier today. Cool that you say hi here! Welcome!

Yo Adam, I've seen you maany times in-game! Great to see you on forums as well, welcome!

Thanks all for the warm welcome; Appreciated.  I hope to have some more fun games and getting to know you all better in the near future.  

Cheers 

Adam

Heya Adam, :welcome to the forums.

hello and welcome in our forum Adam  :hi

Hi,

It is nice to meet you here after i played with you many times on HC in the last few weeks.

Welcome

Gengis

Hey, I'm glad you signed up, enjoy your time on forums. I've seen you many times on HC and enjoy killing you a lot hehe. I'm sure your modding skills will be useful, as we are looking for people like you currently. Ask Smiley or Daredevil for more details.

Have fun playing on FA servers!

Hello Adam! Welcome to the Forums!