Hi Guys ! -Maeztro- finaly here. Few words about me ;)

Maeztro

HI! 

Real Life!

First name:  Kennet
Any sort of Nickname?:  -Maeztro-           Kennu :P
What country are you from?: Estonia  Europe Talinn
Are you a Parent?: Not jet, soon i guess :D
How many siblings do you have?: 0
What's your shoe size?:  43-44  :D
What do you do for a living?: I have company , we build gardens. Roads , terraces etc... Kind a landscape architect.  xD
Greatest Fear?:  Donno :D Maybe i don´t like to sleep with snakes ? haha
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: I was huge E dealer when i was younger , that was kind a exciting :D No that shit is over :D
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) I belive i`m the one whos shy. :D 
First thing you look for in a new friend?: TRUST
Farthest you've been from home?: South EU.  I hope i can visit France , Italy , and and ofc Netherlands :D soon as possible.
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Awesome people brought me here!  daaaaaaaaaa :D
Cat or Dog?:Black american cocker spaniel
What are your hobbies?: Weed, drift with 200 kw tuned E60  :D , BBQ , but im not fat :D , aaaaaamn swimming ,billiards, football if someone around me plays.  and gamer as i c. haha But atm its summer time , ill try to get some sun too.  haha u should too guys.  I´m allso in to Dj shit :D U know homemade sets  and mixing . haha
What kind of Sports do you like?:  Allready kind a told that. :P
What's your favorite color?: Not sure anymore , deep dark blue ? xD
How about your favorite type of music?:  Deep house, Dnb, oldschool hip-hop main shit i listen :P but allso Dubstep , chill lounge music , ragga jungle , reggae...
Favorite Song?: Don´t have any. Cuz i have thousands :D
What's your favorite TV show?: Hmm Ed Stafford is mad guy :D so i like to check him out. But TV  on  some times at night... Most things are bullshit and not real there... 
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Hard to tell ,it depends what kind of mood i have. :D But not drama. Life is kind a drama.So my cup is full. :D
Favorite Movie?: Oceans 11-13 , and other thief moves. 
Favorite Book?: Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn :D hahah  Don´t worry, we can wait . haha
What do you like most about yourself?: My character and SUPER hot body. :D:D:D:D
What do you hate most about yourself?: Nothing .
What makes you very happy?: Sunset at beach with ice cold beer and weed. Allso my gf and other nice people around me  :)
What makes you very sad?: If i don´t have it :D
What's your favorite beverage?: Beer and black rum with ice, lime, coca, mint and a lemon.
What you're favorite food/snack?: Same thing dont have it, but i like pasta, fish, BBQ ;)
Favorite actor/Actress?: Vince Vaughn 
Favorite season? Why?: Summer , lesss stress i guess. 
Favorite subject in school?: Been there done that , but now i know 50% what they teach is BULLSHIT.  Go deeper and u´ll c.
Favorite thing to learn about?: How things really are in world.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Bahama style places. :P But first full EU , b4 they f*** it up.

What are your top three games of all time?:    Counter - Strike, Enemy Territory, Need for Speed
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Race, drift etc...
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Runescape :D stilll have like 300m there :D
How many games do you own?: 3-4 Getting older i guess :D
Do you play console?: If someone have it .
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC ofc. :D
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P):  I really dont spend my time like that. If u stay in one place and think its the best then u have boring life.  :D So.... i have many many sites. 
  • Like 3

Hi mister Kennet, glad to see you could make it and register ! 🙂

And nice to know a little more about you after so long playing together 😎

• Like 2