who are your favorite regulars to play with

captnconcrete

I like playing with Spread and Scarf ,Humpty, Redbeard, Tispy when he is on his pills.  I only like to play with DJ when he has his shorts on. And m00Jii cause he's a Poopie Head (-= O and shit I forgot Eazy and his hot girlfriend (-=

Edited by EVIL BUTTERS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, EVIL BUTTERS said:

I like playing with Spread and Scarf ,Humpty, Redbeard, Tispy when he is on his pills.  I only like to play with DJ when he has his shorts on.

Dude wtf you didn't include me :C

• Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
On 5/16/2019 at 7:33 AM, m00jii said:

Dude wtf you didn't include me :C

Welcome to my world

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Too many to mention, who the hell is this sushiboy? He moves like he's been playing ET engineer for over 10 years. The way he takes cover, his knowledge of TPs and just the way he attacks objs. He's clearly not new to the game. He has multiple aliases. Most people are frag whores or want to be... I love playing ET for the obj. 

He's a decent frag but he's a really experienced engineer, who the hell is he? He says he has been at the server for a while. I love being engineer and I'm not the best frag but watching this guy I could of been watching myself on my A game... this guy is a good engineer...

He might be better at it than I am.... Sure there are players much better than I am, frag wise...but I've been playing ET engineer since the game came out, all the instincts I have, tricks...he has... the way he moves... I mean haha, things I didn't even know that I know, instincts that I have, I realized I have those things watching him. He's a good engineer....

Edited by UWereChosenone

3 hours ago, v583 said:

Mine is @w1cx ❤️

Only when cheep isnt around 😒. Jk its really nice to see you on again :D

• Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

Mmh 

Danger aka danger poo aka nipple slip

JT

JARD

Pachirra

Pumuki

Dr spreadem

I Miss playing with green. Havent seen him in ages at jay#1.

Other

Tipsy

DJ

Redbaird

Vix

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/1/2018 at 7:45 AM, Letdown said:

Good topic. Let me give my 2 cents as a JAY2 regular.

Let’s get started with my clanmates, in alphabetical order with the reasons why I appreciate gaming with them. Sadly, few of them do not play much on jay2 anymore.

ANGEL : for giving me some advice while gaming, monitoring servers, reporting trouble makers and getting a killing spree with the landmines he just deployed before going to the forums. 🤣

AUDIE LEON MURPHY : for his objective player style and knife throwing skills (always challenging to dodge). But now he mostly plays on jay1. ☹️

AUDREY : because she tried hard to recruit me, helped me to be comfortable here (thank you) even though she probably regrets it by now ! Note that for some reason she likes chasing and killing me. Hold you fire. 😁

BEAST : for his willingness to improve his gameplay, the fun he brings and also the fact that when he connects I see “mirror config” and I shit my pants everytime. 😂

BUCKWILD : for his relentless efforts to help his team and everyone on the server. 🤩

CAPT : for his good sense of humor, the way he interacts with people and the way he presses that key to push his opponent. Good guy to have around. 😀

EVILBUTTERS : because he joins the server to say nice things to me : he loves me so much. 😘

HOTSPUR :  for the good chats, fun and fights. Definitely the guy I appreciate the most : we always chat. Great guy. 😁

JIREN AKA MADMAX : for his teamwork, spanish teaching, his help with objective even in desperate cases such as the map Nightmare where he always try to plant his dynamite despite the 10 defenders ! ! 👍

KELFOUTOIR : for our chats in a non-english language and also me trying to figure out if the smg I am hearing is a teammate or Kelf who switched his smg. Usually I get my answer to late. 😅

LEATHERFACE : for having cool undercover names and being always available and helpful. 👍

NO WAASKY AKA JJ DA BOSS : for his teamwork and fun style. A bit quiet : we should chat more amigo even though my spanish is rusty.  🤣

REDBAIRD : for his help and the challenge I get everytime I try to chat before he disconnects. ☺️

REFLEX : because we can show that QC rules even though we barely play on the same team. 🙄

Shout out to

EL : for his help, fun chats and awesome speed on the server like a grasshopper running everywhere at 100 mph and killing everyone. Will miss you dude. 😥

CARBON : for our very entertaining past chats on TS. Funny guy. 😉

HECKEN : because I like blasting him with my panzer. He is an easy target. Everytime he is On, I am sure I will get a cheap kill while vaporizing myself. 🤗

VON RANTALA : for allowing me to show off and telling him the only finnish word I know Hyaa Paivaa except that one time when it was PM and I should have said Hyvaa Iltaa. LOL. Long way to go for me to be fluent in finnish because he doesn’t play much. Come back dude. 😎

W1CK : who should twitch more….on jay2. 😅

Now the regulars

CHERRY POPPER : objective player who will do everything he can to complete the objective. 👍

CODE RED : for being an objective player who will choose the right class to help his team (engi, cvops flamer..). Very quiet, too bad he doesn’t talk/type much. 😊

DR FRANK : because he likes panzer as much as I do and he always goes at me especially if I am holding the panzer on the other team. We might end up vaporizing ourselves….or not. Good laughs. 😋

PROBLEM : cool guy, fun to chat with and good opponent and he is also an Arsenal fan (Hotspur you shouldn’t have read that). 😂

REDNECK : always helps the weakest team and ends up playing axis most of the time. Hope he likes mp40 (I am pretty sure he does). 😂

RUDE : fun to chat with, always helping teammates and worthy opponent to deal with especially with shotty and mortar. Number 1 regular I’d like to become my clanmate (just saying). 😘

SHOGUN LIVES : engineer doing it the right way both on offense and defense. Good to have him on your team. 👍

Shout out to

ROCKET : great guy, objective player and tough opponent to deal with. Haven't seen him in years. ☹️

TEXAS BRUZZER : where the hell is he ? I recall good old fights. Love the way he handled the flamethrower to help his team : nobody burnt so much fuel in ET history and he retired 3 years ago ! 😁

In a nutshell, I appreciate gaming with almost everyone otherwise I wouldn't be playing on jay2. 😀

No disrespect if I did not mention your name, I am back from a 14 months break.

Thanks everyone. 😍

Not sure if you heard or saw, but Texas Bruzzer was involved in a significant accident. He was back online for a moment a few months back and told some of us who were on. BTW, I couldn't agree more - best flame thrower I ever had the pleasure to play with - he cleared the bank for someone to take the gold lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

My favorites to play with:

RUDE: where the heck are you, man, you are missed!

CAPT: great chats, great dude, and below avg player

HECKEN: ez to kill and spams vsays*

TEXAS BRUZZER: best flamer I've ever seen (and he spams vsays*)

BLACKLADDER: I swear that bawt has hax - when he locks on it's nothing but HS

ROCKET: we hardly ever get to play on the same team, but great challenge

3LT: see above

BUCKWILD: always helps the team 

EVILBUTTERS: see Hecken above

EL: probably the one guy I can barely kill - not sure where he went, but when he left, I reach #1 on the server, but he deserves it most

JIREN (or whatever name he plays under): Freaskishly fast stafejumper - respect!

LETDOWN: hard kill cept when he plays Nube Tube :P

DR FRANK: because he weakens his team (when he is opponent) lol

CLAYMORE: he's getting better right before my eyes

I'm sure I left many off this list, but with aging the senility is quickly setting in.

* don't spam vsays it's so annoying LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, Gameplan said:

EL: probably the one guy I can barely kill - not sure where he went, but when he left, I reach #1 on the server, but he deserves it most

JIREN (or whatever name he plays under): Freaskishly fast stafejumper - respect!

I'm sure I left many off this list, but with aging the senility is quickly setting in.

dam tweekers .hahahaha .. 

• Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

2 hours ago, Gameplan said:

*cough cough*😦

• Haha 4