who are your favorite regulars to play with

captnconcrete

I enjoy playing with BillyDaKid.  His witty anecdotes and dry one liners make me smile.  He's like a warm ray of sunshine that suddenly rifle 'nades you in the genitals and yells, 'Wunderbar!'  I'm glad BillyDaKid is around.  I also hear he has hair on his feet like a hobbit.

• Surprise 1

HC would be a long list tbh, but off the top of my head I'd say

Dynasty

Slick

Derpman

Who ( name changes constantly tho)

Rosebud

The Finnish dude. IJb maybe? idk

Dementia aka Tomun

Meep

There are more I'm sure but basically anyone who knows whats up and can fuggin revive AND kill. But in the end it is a pub server so any help is appreciated.

I have a terrible memory. But I like most of you...

Who I like most to play with?

Frag Gods are nice,  but they usually have some sort of edge...There seems to be several contributing factors to success in ET...
I see players with 300 ping have the highest frag of 20 players....
I see players with 40 ping have average frag...and yo know, it's anything goes. Every system, every config, every internet connection seems to get different results...

I can go from being a decent fragger to not being able to hit shit... sometimes due to unstable ping or some one is watching Netflix, who knows what....
My config file is pretty simple really...my ping is decent. My aim isn't really that bad on a good day when I'm not wasting bullets I can manage pretty well...but my real aim is tanks, bridges, gold crates, everything else is just in my way... 

Who I like playing with, not the guys in the server who kill everyone and are super human, as if no one can even get a single shot off them... as if some how they are invincible...that's nice but it's not really ET...actually it can take away the fun...Some players can seem untouchable....by almost anyone. Then some guy come around and some how manages to hit the bastard, take him down... 

I can't figure ET out, the finer aspects of the game but it doesn't seem to be an exact science and there doesn't seem to be a one config fits all solution.... seems that you got to make it your own... and that your own system, config and other factors have to be taken into account.

What I really like are players who are experienced, decent fraggers but go for obj hard....and when I'm on defenses players who actually DEFEND and don't just run around as a medic or sniper hiding in a hole, camping to get highest frag, or finding all the bawts.... or players who just don't actually defend the obj. Some players are there just to kill other players, even as medic they don't even bother healing you, they just want it for their selves so that they can kill even more...haha

My favorite players are the ones who  know when it's ok to die, ok to kill, ok to run and ok to defend when it comes to winning the map. I don't care about people who want to be the best and win for their self, I'm in it to win it for my team. I'm all about the obj, team work... It doesn't bother we when we have a medic whore, especially if they keep the others busy...but it is sort of frustrating when you're going at obj hard and you are playing with a whore who just runs around their spawn killing bawts or something or such...

I love playing with almost anyone but I hate it when I'm playing against some one that I can't even hit...and they have a stronger team than I do and my team is getting slapped around. I get to the obj, pull off a miracle, lay a plant or take up the crate after dodging 130 bullets, 2 mgs, 10 nades...and then out of the shadows comes super soldat and just plasters me against the wall before I can even as much fart in his direction....  

The best ET games are the closest ones, let's be honest...no one really enjoys being a team that owns too quickly, easily...or getting owned without being able to put up  a REAL fight.... unless you're the one owning I suppose... anyways... 

Edited by UWereChosenone
  • Like 2

On 4/29/2019 at 9:29 PM, min said:

Dementia aka Tomun

From +hR. ?

On 4/29/2019 at 11:52 PM, captnconcrete said:

is that u min from nsa?

I had a mate in nsa called sneak but I lost contact with him. I invite everyone to our silent server...  https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/silent1/   Nice to see you all here 😊

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Pride said:

had a mate in nsa called sneak but I lost contact with him. I invite everyone to our silent server...  https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/silent1/   Nice to see you all here 😊

Sneak lost contact with himself mate. That guy took a turn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

oh boy sneak . thats a swear word here.. to smart for his own britches funny thing is i liked him..busted him cheating twice but still guy was a flood of knowledge if u tookit for what its worth. he even helped me with bad  hitboxes on a server once .

mins a fricken beast in et.. great teammate..good too see u here.

ur the choosen one wow that was a mouth full.lol   ur fun to play with on jay2 i like ur style.

destiny what u mean by that sneak comment hes  gone for good ?  

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

oh boy sneak . thats a swear word here.. to smart for his own britches funny thing is i liked him..busted him cheating twice but still guy was a flood of knowledge if u tookit for what its worth. he even helped me with bad  hitboxes on a server once .

mins a fricken beast in et.. great teammate..good too see u here.

ur the choosen one wow that was a mouth full.lol   ur fun to play with on jay2 i like ur style.

destiny what u mean by that sneak comment hes  gone for good ?  

Nahh, he still lurks sometimes I think, but he got busted multiple times and started believing everyone else is cheating.

Guy got less cool as time went by

• Like 1

good is my turn to present the players with the most fun in jay2

J!r3n

w1cx

letdown

L!ghtNing

Killerpunisher

AGpike1

ChaOs 

Leatherface

0siE 

Audi León Murphy

HOTSPUR

Mad Doc

Gameplan

RockET

I think I forgot some but well I'm sorry :)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

since i practically live on nq1

it will be 

Freedom

Sw!g

Jack

Vitosa@400dpi or 800dpi (dont know the right nickname you all know him !  ? :P

Joe

MU-mu

.collector

Odin.dk

Ford [Cz]

there are much more others i see there almost daily but overal its a server with fun ppl

sometimes a heavy rambo_med who doesnt play well in the team but they are everywhere

Edited by Carnage0313
added some names
  • Like 1