who are your favorite regulars to play with

captnconcrete

10 hours ago, Candycane said:

I really like and enjoy playing with almost everyone I come across, there are a few people who bug the crap outta me though I wont mention names. xD

20 pounds one begins with M another with P lol

• Haha 2

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, DrSpreadem said:

I n no paticular order *Elk ERSEN Butters Hipkat(when hes not grouchy) CandyCane Hecken Boki Rainier Tipsy Lawliet Bertje Yellow Hanky Akenarr(not seen him for awhile) buckwild ....sorry if ive left u out i'm cooking and my curry is on fire😱

You love me when I'm grouchy

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

rude!

el chapo

gameplan

audrey

JJ da boss

captn

danger

letdown

hotspur

mirror

code-red

cheep heep

mazuelos68

kelfouto!r

tipsy

ang3l

n3g4n

scarface

beast

nov@cane

lazyhippo

waasab

c!t0

redbaird

el

mad dog

soja

biff websted

dr.spreadem

long

chuckun

renegade pig

jt

can chronic

bloods

quake

thor+

And there are many more over the years :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Surprise 2

• Platinum VIP
13 hours ago, Jiren said:

rude!

el chapo

gameplan

audrey

JJ da boss

captn

danger

letdown

hotspur

mirror

code-red

cheep heep

mazuelos68

kelfouto!r

tipsy

ang3l

n3g4n

scarface

beast

nov@cane

lazyhippo

waasab

c!t0

redbaird

el

mad dog

soja

biff websted

dr.spreadem

long

chuckun

renegade pig

jt

can chronic

bloods

quake

thor+

And there are many more over the years :)

Cough cough... 

No one loves me :((((((

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Cough cough... 

No one loves me :((((((

Haha i don't play Jay 1 but you can go on my list. I don't really remember names but i'll give a few i do remember.

HipKat (obviously)

FA Vito

FA Bigbro

Siwex89

Kimi

EGO!S

schrodingers cat

LAS |UA|

Grizzu

kml

Infiltrator (uses a lot of names so hard to keep track of)

And my worse enemy is sean the bot.....he is a bot with a bot and even taunts me when he kills me.

Plus everyone else i forgot to name above.

TBH i'm happy to play whoever and am always greatful for the games i have considering its a 15_ year old game......i remember the above as they tend to always be on the opposite team to myself and make me sit more upright to kill them.

Re:

Snuffs/S!mpleas/S!mpleton/Mr:Smith

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Letdown said:

Good topic. Let me give my 2 cents as a JAY2 regular.

Let’s get started with my clanmates, in alphabetical order with the reasons why I appreciate gaming with them. Sadly, few of them do not play much on jay2 anymore.

ANGEL : for giving me some advice while gaming, monitoring servers, reporting trouble makers and getting a killing spree with the landmines he just deployed before going to the forums. 🤣

AUDIE LEON MURPHY : for his objective player style and knife throwing skills (always challenging to dodge). But now he mostly plays on jay1. ☹️

AUDREY : because she tried hard to recruit me, helped me to be comfortable here (thank you) even though she probably regrets it by now ! Note that for some reason she likes chasing and killing me. Hold you fire. 😁

BEAST : for his willingness to improve his gameplay, the fun he brings and also the fact that when he connects I see “mirror config” and I shit my pants everytime. 😂

BUCKWILD : for his relentless efforts to help his team and everyone on the server. 🤩

CAPT : for his good sense of humor, the way he interacts with people and the way he presses that key to push his opponent. Good guy to have around. 😀

EVILBUTTERS : because he joins the server to say nice things to me : he loves me so much. 😘

HOTSPUR :  for the good chats, fun and fights. Definitely the guy I appreciate the most : we always chat. Great guy. 😁

JIREN AKA MADMAX : for his teamwork, spanish teaching, his help with objective even in desperate cases such as the map Nightmare where he always try to plant his dynamite despite the 10 defenders ! ! 👍

KELFOUTOIR : for our chats in a non-english language and also me trying to figure out if the smg I am hearing is a teammate or Kelf who switched his smg. Usually I get my answer to late. 😅

LEATHERFACE : for having cool undercover names and being always available and helpful. 👍

NO WAASKY AKA JJ DA BOSS : for his teamwork and fun style. A bit quiet : we should chat more amigo even though my spanish is rusty.  🤣

REDBAIRD : for his help and the challenge I get everytime I try to chat before he disconnects. ☺️

REFLEX : because we can show that QC rules even though we barely play on the same team. 🙄

Shout out to

EL : for his help, fun chats and awesome speed on the server like a grasshopper running everywhere at 100 mph and killing everyone. Will miss you dude. 😥

CARBON : for our very entertaining past chats on TS. Funny guy. 😉

HECKEN : because I like blasting him with my panzer. He is an easy target. Everytime he is On, I am sure I will get a cheap kill while vaporizing myself. 🤗

VON RANTALA : for allowing me to show off and telling him the only finnish word I know Hyaa Paivaa except that one time when it was PM and I should have said Hyvaa Iltaa. LOL. Long way to go for me to be fluent in finnish because he doesn’t play much. Come back dude. 😎

W1CK : who should twitch more….on jay2. 😅

Now the regulars

CHERRY POPPER : objective player who will do everything he can to complete the objective. 👍

CODE RED : for being an objective player who will choose the right class to help his team (engi, cvops flamer..). Very quiet, too bad he doesn’t talk/type much. 😊

DR FRANK : because he likes panzer as much as I do and he always goes at me especially if I am holding the panzer on the other team. We might end up vaporizing ourselves….or not. Good laughs. 😋

PROBLEM : cool guy, fun to chat with and good opponent and he is also an Arsenal fan (Hotspur you shouldn’t have read that). 😂

REDNECK : always helps the weakest team and ends up playing axis most of the time. Hope he likes mp40 (I am pretty sure he does). 😂

RUDE : fun to chat with, always helping teammates and worthy opponent to deal with especially with shotty and mortar. Number 1 regular I’d like to become my clanmate (just saying). 😘

SHOGUN LIVES : engineer doing it the right way both on offense and defense. Good to have him on your team. 👍

Shout out to

ROCKET : great guy, objective player and tough opponent to deal with. Haven't seen him in years. ☹️

TEXAS BRUZZER : where the hell is he ? I recall good old fights. Love the way he handled the flamethrower to help his team : nobody burnt so much fuel in ET history and he retired 3 years ago ! 😁

In a nutshell, I appreciate gaming with almost everyone otherwise I wouldn't be playing on jay2. 😀

No disrespect if I did not mention your name, I am back from a 14 months break.

Thanks everyone. 😍

you know me and rocket where in elite killas together  ..he disappears from time to time and then returns. also thank u letdown  for being the great admin u are..u are a god sent to this place!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

In HC it's a real pleasure to play with every single regular player. No matter how skilled they are, i appreciate they take some time to keep thisawesome game alive.  It's amazing to see that there are a lot of high skilled players still around and i enjoy to play with them because they're tough competitors.

I pay my respects specially to all medics and field ops who actually revive, give med packs or ammunition.

• Like 4
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Most HC players are fun to play with, and are also tough to play against, which makes up for a friendly competitive environment.

It's nice to see when teams play as a team. :D

On 12/1/2018 at 7:45 AM, Letdown said:

BEAST : for his willingness to improve his gameplay, the fun he brings and also the fact that when he connects I see “mirror config” and I shit my pants everytime. 😂

. 😍

Lmao. May have to put that config back in. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:45 AM, Letdown said:

Thanks!  Much appreciated!

My favorite admins are Game Day, Captn, Hotspur, Jiren,.  All very friendly and very even tempered.

Shogun Lives!

Let’s get started with my clanmates, in alphabetical order with the reasons why I appreciate gaming with them. Sadly, few of them do not play much on jay2 anymore.

SHOGUN LIVES : engineer doing it the right way both on offense and defense. Good to have him on your team. 👍

Shout out to

ROCKET : great guy, objective player and tough opponent to deal with. Haven't seen him in years. ☹️

TEXAS BRUZZER : where the hell is he ? I recall good old fights. Love the way he handled the flamethrower to help his team : nobody burnt so much fuel in ET history and he retired 3 years ago ! 😁

In a nutshell, I appreciate gaming with almost everyone otherwise I wouldn't be playing on jay2. 😀

No disrespect if I did not mention your name, I am back from a 14 months break.

Thanks everyone. 😍

Edited by Shogun!