How much time have you been able to withstand awake?

Blurdecai

I dont remember exactly how long but probably something like 40 hours few years ago when i was with my friends in finnish lapland. Midnight sun is beatiful btw!

On 5/14/2018 at 12:23 AM, CheepHeep said:

Hope things are getting better mate ❤️

Thank you. I'm already a lot better that was like 4 or more years ago I dropped that guy after that, I'm on good meds now and although I still do 24s fairly often I sleep pretty well now

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP

From 6AM Friday morning til about 10:30 PM Sunday night in 1985 when I lived in Austin, TX. 6 of us after work sitting at a guys kitchen table drinking, doing serious drugs and playing cards the whole time

Well sleep for me has been an issue from time to time in my life, my record is 7 days, just because my brain was so stressed and burned out from college and life, seriously I had the worst eye bags you can imagine, also some hallucinations. I went through therapy and some medication for about some years then im quite stabilized, I take some melatonin and valerian or some other plants occasionally depending on my humor :P

Also had like 2-3 days non sleeping on rave parties on my youth, but nothing serious, just couple of times. :)