Attack or Defense

Blurdecai

Attack or Defense?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What role do you prefer having in a match?

13 hours ago, daredevil said:

U read my mind sometimes :) +1 same here.

but we use to defend and then tooearly use to cry ahahahaha

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CATGIRLS said:

Odio stare fermo e aspettare, quindi è decisamente offensivo per me.  

You have a wrong opinion of the defense, I for example I love the defense are a lieutenant, game from 2003 to ET and I guarantee you, that unlike the attack, defend in the first place is much more difficult, moreover if you stay still you are predictable 'next attack you will be neutralized, instead the good defender, check the methodology of the attackers, it follows the tracks, it bypasses them to be able to surprise them from behind so it is constantly moving, it is also true that there are points on the map in which you have to place tonight, but in the company of the members of his team and help each other to counter attacks, working in the team is much more fun to attack many times alone without finishing much, dying many times and being hit by all directions without having support, because the main instinct of the attacker is that of the glory of the achievement of the objective, so if it happens in the solitary team "Rambo medics example" ottie ni nervous, you play badly and you do not get fun, but in defense even if you have a non-competitive team, if you use your tactics gained over time for each map, you can have fun and at least get a return sufficient for your satisfaction

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

sicuramente attaccando. spawncamping come defender sta superborando perché non c'è progressione della mappa. Spawncamping come attaccante almeno fa avanzare la mappa e forse i difensori possono fare meglio il prossimo spawnpoint

There is no progression, but it also refutes the attackers farther backwards until they are forced to the initial respawn, excellent enjoyment, or neutralize the dynamite at 1 second from the end of the map, indescribable ejaculation produced.

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, yoyo said:

but we use to defend and then tooearly use to cry ahahahaha

yup i remember that.. superhappycow will keep on trying. 

• Like 1

I like to defend only if the opponents have the advantage and are really pressuring my team,constantly going against at least 2 or more players that are in front of me.

Defending when your team is dominating is lame,i stop trying.

Similar thing can be done when attacking but its harder because most of the times defending team is just camping so their are prepared for you.

Nothing better than killing at least 2 players while 3 or 4 are all shooting at you,but only if they are in front of you.

When you get shot from multiple directions it sucks.

So i prefer defending when my team is getting owned,i basically like being in fights i hate wandering around the map trying to find somebody to shoot.

It should take no more than 10 seconds to get into a fight after you spawn.

in fact you do not have to go around at random, you have to know already where you find the opponent otherwise you are n a a b and can not opt for this tactic

Edited by JirenTV

An offensive defense for me as it's easier to get more frags. Defense has to travel less to get into firefights as attackers are always approaching, which saves time, and that means more time for killing. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

ye well... i use both, depends the maps i go and depends what team i am, the most defense i use on the map is the Bremen, and the most attack i use on the map is Oasis. :) :D 

• Surprise 1

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer attacking, you have more objectives to do and can be more exciting than waiting for the timer to end, im not the hardcore pvp guy who likes to just kill so being an axis is not that big of a deal

• 2 weeks later...

I like defending, but not camping in one place. I like to suprise players half way , but not far from obj. so i can get back.  Usually there are 3 different places where people can come in, so i need to analyse shootings and footsteps what i learned from CS about 15 years ago. :)

• Like 1

i think i do little to much of both to pick one  i like to rush in and the hell with the deaths :P i never really been the one for big kills not to say i can't go 1 game without getting 2 or 3 kills sprees if i try :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I prefer playing Axis but for the question its probably attacking.

Doesnt really matter to me as I usually end up attacking the enemy either way unless I want to tryhard at Obj defense once in a blue moon.

• 4 weeks later...