Attack or Defense

Blurdecai

Attack or Defense?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What role do you prefer having in a match?

I personally prefer Attacking, I like finishing map as fast as I can (or as server allows me xD)

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
17 minutes ago, Hulk said:

I like defending, target comes to you. :) Look like i am only one. 😮

Nope, I also like defending. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

its very hard to answer this question this generally... but, i have to say i like going around in a map even if im defending and not just be in a 5m^3 area. so attacking for me. i also cant really imagine how can some people just sit around and wait for someone crossing their crosshairs

• Like 3

It depends on map and class/weapon.

I use to enjoy being a soldier with mortar, panzer, flamer or mobile mg to defend.

Also Field ops, or medic to support teammates on defense.

For attack, i like covert ops, to infiltrate and blow objectives, etc. Also sniping. I dont like to go rambo medic.

If a vote is needed, mine would go to Attack.

Greetz,

AcK

• Like 3

Ultimately depends on my mood. Most of the time, I prefer to relax and attacking (Completing the Objective in a sense) requires a little more focus and concentration. Defending, on a packed server is definitely easier provided teams are decent because all you have to do is camp a certain area and wait for the enemy to come to you. Occasionally I do like to go round the back and backrape the allied team haha. 

When attacking, I usually try to help the engineer instead. I suck as an engineer - well - generally engineers die a lot more than the other classes when focusing on the objective and ... I dont like dying. :P 

I generally prefer Axis though and that is my default team selection on most maps as long as teams aren't uneven. 

• Love 1

While attacking seems more challenging and defending less complicated, they both require the same amount of strategies or at least good team (in case of public servers). For a server like HC there's no difference for me which team I choose since people mostly play for obj and usually both attacking and defending is good to me. On the other hand, if the server is more frags oriented, defense naturally becomes a better idea.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

definitely attacking. spawncamping as defender is superboring because there is no map progression. Spawncamping as attacker at least gets the map to progress and maybe defenders can do better next spawnpoint

• 100 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

definitely attacking. spawncamping as defender is superboring because there is no map progression. Spawncamping as attacker at least gets the map to progress and maybe defenders can do better next spawnpoint

U read my mind sometimes :) +1 same here.

I used to like defending a lot, back on a server I managed and we had the 6 original maps, all I did was defend. I got very good at it as an engineer.

Now I like to attack a lot! Rambo engineer is my favorite class, can be frustrating sometimes and KDR definitely hurts, but moving along the objective is, for me, the most fun.

depends on map for me..

i prefer to hand out a ass beatn .. dont always happen but i preferit..lol

my self i find the eggo douchey .. and i just enjoy wrecking his nite.lol

dont like  un far games! .. un less im one down..lol

Edited by captnconcrete

• Platinum VIP

Either way, I like to be stealthy, sneaky, get behind people, get behind enemy spawn. Sneak attack. Probably why I get so frustrated when the server is so full. I can't move the way I like

• Like 2