Starting a youtube channel

THE BEAST

11 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

anything i can do to help...    xxthe beastxx .. on this venture let me know...

Yeah I need a better computer lmao jk 

• Haha 1

Let us know what specs your PC has, and what software you're using to record (whether you're using built-in demo-to-avi and splicing together targa frames- or OBS, Radeon ReLive, FRAPS, GeForce Experience, etc).
We can help provide settings to optimize your workflow if transcoding seems slow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xernicus said:

Facci sapere quali sono le specifiche del tuo PC e quale software stai usando per registrare (indipendentemente dal fatto che tu stia usando demo built-in-avi e splicing insieme ai frame targa) o OBS, Radeon ReLive, FRAPS, GeForce Experience, ecc. ).
Possiamo aiutarti a fornire le impostazioni per ottimizzare il tuo flusso di lavoro se la transcodifica sembra lenta.

I would need the + lightweight program + the codecs + an easy teaching, and how to configure it, but I want to keep the audio of the game and add extra audio, so I can exclude the render site, because I prefer to do it myself to cut the ugly pieces

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1 GB DDR5  driver version 23.21.13.9135

4.0 GB DDR 2 Dual channels interleaved 800MHz

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1803 (build 17134.48) ITA

Mainboard ASUS P5KPL-SE bios version 0701

Hard Disk Sansung 1TB - Sata 1

Hard Disk Seagate  1TB - Sata 2

Hard Disk Maxtor  300GB - Ide

Hard Disk Seagate Expansion 1TB - USB

Dispositivo High Definition Audio 10.0.17134.48

NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM) 4.4.0.0

NVIDIA High Definition Audio 1.3.37.1

.1SAMSUNG TV 32" HD Flat Serie 4 J4000- Resolution 1366x768 60hz

codec k-Lite Version 14.1.5 Basic ~ May 2nd 2018

• Updated LAV Filters to version 0.71-34-g7a473
  • Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 6.3.0
  • Directx 12
Edited by JirenTV

Well right now I'm using a laptop go ahead an bash me lol I hate laptops but my desktop had to go it got fried by lighting stricking a utility pole. And the one I want is around 500 but with bills and stuff hard to save money. But my laptop got 

Hard drive/400gb

Ram/8gb

Processer/I5

Graphics/

Intel Intregrated Graphics 3000

It's a Lenovo Thinkpad T420

And it get hot with the game I've never had a pc that got hot with ET it's almost embarrassing lmao

Edited by 991Fearless assassin991
  • Sad 1

I also have the same Lenovo T420, and I know the beast, it is fast, lending in all, but unfortunately the graphics card is not playing, maybe when you played 6 vs 6, 15 years ago would have been fine, cmq if you download below my signature the first cfg, is set to the minimum of detail, it is perfect for our Thinkpad I took 1 year to perfect it, then try to tell me.

• Like 1

Woohoo for the T420! Classic keyboard, solid frame and all. I use a T420s for some of the work I do. They're solid machines.
With an Optimus (NVidia) configuration, they're decent for transcoding... the Intel graphics not so much, but they can get the job done. (Better than a GMA x3100 or i915, that's for sure)

Lemme see what settings I can dig up for OBS and software like LightWorks/Resolve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cquattro said:

I also have the same Lenovo T420, and I know the beast, it is fast, lending in all, but unfortunately the graphics card is not playing, maybe when you played 6 vs 6, 15 years ago would have been fine, cmq if you download below my signature the first cfg, is set to the minimum of detail, it is perfect for our Thinkpad I took 1 year to perfect it, then try to tell me.

Thanks man i been trying to work on a config for my pc for the game you just solved all my problems 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

Woohoo for the T420! Classic keyboard, solid frame and all. I use a T420s for some of the work I do. They're solid machines.
With an Optimus (NVidia) configuration, they're decent for transcoding... the Intel graphics not so much, but they can get the job done. (Better than a GMA x3100 or i915, that's for sure)

Lemme see what settings I can dig up for OBS and software like LightWorks/Resolve.

Yeah there super fast but as soon as u fired up any game ever made it still lags on it 

• 3 weeks later...