hi from phantasm / obituary

obituary

Long-time player / admin, thinking about ET a bit lately and came here to see if anyone still played this fossilized lovable old addictive game...

I was playing ET this weekend after not touching it for a couple years and it was a lot of fun, and I really missed the time I spent playing and the whole ET community feel. No other game has the same community, because ET is free and maintained by the players, not some corporation trying to sell the next edition of the game.

I used to be "PHANTASM" a while back and I made a few tutorials here and spent a lot of nights on F|A servers in the early days. Pretty much everyone I used to play with has moved on, but I see a lot of new people here so that's good. I left F|A in 2011 and ran my own clan (FBY) from 2012-2015 and that was a lot of fun (and sometimes not much fun). My clan died in a storm of ddos and interpersonal drama and I thought "well this is a giant pain in the ass" and I needed to focus on real life for a while.

I thought I make come back online after a couple years away from the game. Maybe restart some servers, fiddle with some maps, weapons, scripts, all that fun stuff that makes ET interesting. See if anyone I used to hang with is still here.

Glad to see Daredevil is still around :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1

• Administrators

Howdy man! Long time! Glad to see you alive and kicking. ET is not same anymore has it used to be. Master list spammers, menu spammers, etc. is all at it worse stage. I would suggest joining any clan of your likes and help them rather then doing all back because if I had to start clan now in ET, I wouldn't do it. But that's just me. 

PS You where the first person to send me greeting card, I believe!  @blackhawk was the another one who send me some nice chocolates. Only 2 of you got my address back in the days. Good days, I remember all! 

• Like 1

I remember you been awhile, we had some fun times... returned recently myself glad to see you alive and well... Hope to chat with you in server..👍

• Like 1

Hey obituary, 

Funboy (fby) is cause why i restarted to Play ET. We Had a really good time on fby , maybe U remember me.🤔

Welcome back and Nice to See U Here.

Edited by NaTuRaL