COD4 Server Anyone having steam COD4? Need server files

• Administrators

Anyone having steam COD4? I need u clients files for 1.8. Can someone please upload u full installation folder and send me download link? U can upload on free drive services. If u need help uploading let me know. 

Thanks

I think doc might have it on steam to where I could get you the files, I’ll have to check though.

• Administrators
Just now, Sonofdoc said:

I think doc might have it on steam to where I could get you the files, I’ll have to check though.

U can't upload installation with u upload speed. Definitely not doable. So looking from someone who is already on patch 1.8

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, daredevil said:

U can't upload installation with u upload speed. Definitely not doable. So looking from someone who is already on patch 1.8

AT&T Uverse, am I right?

anyways, if you still need it let me know.

• Administrators
Just now, Sonofdoc said:

AT&T Uverse, am I right?

anyways, if you still need it let me know.

Yes if somehow u can manager to upload or who ever can .. will help me to update our server.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, daredevil said:

Yes if somehow u can manager to upload or who ever can .. will help me to update our server.

I am on Steam with v1.8 of COD4. 

What files do you need and where and how would you like them?

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Salverius said:

I am on Steam with v1.8 of COD4. 

What files do you need and where and how would you like them?

All set for now. Spydy sent me up. I ordered one server with gs.com but suckers wouldn't allow downloading files. So i am gonna eat up 10 bucks and will cancel the server. 

Server is ready - cod4.clan-fa.com:28930 

Note 28930 beginners on 1.8 Patch

28934 port on 1.7 patch. 

Old admin commands available through # and will soon add B3 as well. 

• Like 2

We will need the support of the entire FA community to help us get COD4 back on track. If you have the game drop by the server for a map or 2!

• Sad 1

so i wanted to install the game to give it a go again but i ran into an issue, my cd reader wont work and i cant activate the game on steam because steam says the code is invalid. Anyone know if there is a good way to get a download for cod4 that is legitimate so that i can activate the cd code from an external download or something?

*edit

I just saw a topic on steam forums that you cant activate it on steam anymore becouse steam cant verify the codes as they dont have acess to activision's database. Still searching for a solution though.

Edited by Owned

• Administrators

File charge-back or complain to BBB because you paid to steam and steam is not giving you any info. I am thinking to run one crack server as we have tons of issue with COD4 server and key authentication. Even legit players can't play for shit. 

oh i have a box copy so its not like it is steams fault for me not being able to verify the key, i might have a solution as my brother has a cd reader that can be plugged into an usb port so i may be able to install it that way. will have to give it a try and see if it works.