Greetings!

Hakurei

Some of you may already know me from Steam, but I'll write up a little introduction for myself. Formalities and all. 

Hakurei here! People usually call me Shrine though since that's my Steam name, so use that if it's more convenient. I sometimes change names on Steam as well. I'm a 20 year old from Hong Kong, though for the next few years I'll be in the United Kingdom for studies (with the occasional holiday back home) in ancient Greco-Roman history. My area of interest in history is also in World War 2 specifically, armored vehicles and armored combat, plus Soviet and Cold War history from 1975 to 1989. I'm also too much of an anime fan for my own good - one look at my profile tells it all. 

I'm honestly not that big of a gamer - I used to be pretty prolific in TF2 but I've stopped playing since. I mostly play DoI and Insurgency nowadays, with the occasional racing game sprinkled in as I'm also a fan of cars. I try my best at times, but you're more likely to see me doing silly stuff in Day of Infamy to entertain myself.

Look forward to more games with you in Day of Infamy or Insurgency from time to time, ladies and gents!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

Welcome to the forums Shrine! We are happy to have you here too :D