1. 1. How many slots would you like to see on DOI#1 and DOI#2

• Keep 16 slots on both servers
    • Keep 16 slots on DOI#1, 12 slots on DOI#2
    • Keep 16 slots on DOI#2, 12 slots on DOI#1
    • 12 slots on both servers
    • 10 slots on both servers
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/18 at 10:00 AM

• Platinum VIP

We have discussed this before.  I actually think that 10 would be better.  However, i would like to see one of the 10 for officer only and one of the 9 for the radio man. If this could be done then i might could go with 12, thinking that perhaps we might not have an officer and radio man each time that would still give 8 or 10 players on the server.   I also believe that if there is a live officer there shouldnt be a bot officer if that could be done.  When you dont have a full server the bot officer wastes your few officer call-ins before you can use them.  I usually just kill him off the bat and be done with it.  I also believe that 16 is way to many because as someone else mentioned.. no kills are gotten and its a running game to the finish of the game.  I think an increase in the bot count would be great to make it harder.  Also we have discussed that we could decrease the reaction time of the bots so live players have more time to react to seeing an enemy.  No one can react in just 1 or 2 millisecond to an enemy and accurately kill him, so why should the bots.

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, sid316 said:

Reducing slots would also help with reduced crashes and lags maybe.

Crashes has nothing to do with slots and neither does lag spikes. We hold enough juice to even run another server. 

• Like 2