1. 1. How many slots would you like to see on DOI#1 and DOI#2

• Keep 16 slots on both servers
    • Keep 16 slots on DOI#1, 12 slots on DOI#2
    • Keep 16 slots on DOI#2, 12 slots on DOI#1
    • 12 slots on both servers
    • 10 slots on both servers
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/18 at 10:00 AM

Many of us have noticed that a 16 slot server might be a bit too crowded, lots of fast forward through the maps, less and less kills, pushing up to enemy spawns on entrenchment. Ofcourse we have a HC server which would make it more difficult but it would be an idea to change DOI 1 (maybe both) to a 10 or 12 slot server. So I decided to create a poll and see what you guys think.

Poll will close on May 11.

If you vote for "Other" please explain what you think would be a good idea

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think 10 slots on both servers, it's a good idea. 16 slots is too much, now it is a race not a game.

• Like 3

I voted other because I wonder if an increase in number of bots would slow things down? Also, entrenchment is pretty good with 16 people. I do agree with it being way too crowded on stronghold, however.

Edited by Verillaxus
Left something out
  • Like 1

Thanks for bringing this up. I was talking with Phoenix about this too. 16 player is just too much. The bots cannot resist so there is no thrill. I think 10 players max should be good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I say 12 just because 10 might be a bit sparse when the servers are popular?  If it still seems like too much I'm not taking a hard stance against 10 slots.

• Like 2

Actually 12 is good number of DOI, I also spoted the issue when all server's capacity is full, often crashes of all player's ping value. And of course all rejoining but also can cause the crash after too.

Edited by GarryLT
  • Like 2

10 slots that booty up.... no for real, Doi is meant to be tactical hehe  :allrock:

• Like 2

ive shared this a lot of times already. I think we'd be better off with 10+12 or 12+12

• Like 3

I forgot to mention in the OP that you also have to keep in mind that if we change the amount of slots to a lower number, it will become harder to get on the server. We do have alot of regulars playing so their might be more time spend on waiting in the queue to get on the server.

@Verillaxus not sure if we can still increase the amount of bots but I'll look into it

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Sisje said:

I forgot to mention in the OP that you also have to keep in mind that if we change the amount of slots to a lower number, it will become harder to get on the server. We do have alot of regulars playing so their might be more time spend on waiting in the queue to get on the server.

@Verillaxus not sure if we can still increase the amount of bots but I'll look into it

we could have third server just for infantry level...but it will cost domain of it...ehh i guess somehow we will find solution.

• Like 1

Decided to change my vote to 10. Just played on a server with 12 people and we rushed through Crete Stronghold like it was a walk in the park. 

• Like 1

I say lets start with 12  bots on both servers and see how its like.

Edited by Shulga
  • Like 1

Poll will close tomorrow, last chance to get your vote in ;)