Welcome to trick jumping group

daredevil

3 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

due to conflicting priorities and other personal things I havent had time to further invest time on this matter. If @daredevil could drop a message to tell me if the servercfgs are sufficient material without the lua's then I will still try my best to get those. If you want to get the lua's you would need to contact INFECTED|Micha who made them. 

Misha used to run hide n seek and infected servers himself but I havent seen him for like 3 years and all of my contact with him and his clanmembers was via xfire so I cant easily retrieve his info

I already sent him a working HNS config, I think he only needs the trickjump files now.

• Platinum VIP
40 minutes ago, TurtleMan said:

I already sent him a working HNS config, I think he only needs the trickjump files now.

okay, that is perfect then. That is as much as I would be able to do as well. Im surprised your files are based on tjmod since I havent seen a hns server ran on tjmod since 2013 or sth. Most are ran on either etpub, etpro, or jaymod but of course all is possible

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Flible said:

God please no Jaymod >.<!

In what world u are in? It's Tjump server. Why it would be jaymod :P

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, Flible said:

God please no Jaymod >.<!

you can trim down jaymod to the point where hns is actually enjoyable, dont expect it to look like some fast ass double jump jaymod servers after the cvars are adjusted

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/21/2019 at 12:59 AM, Flible said:

Jump jump jump :D

I came back to this thread to like this post. But had already liked it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone is still interested, we've made another trickjumping mod called JumpET. It's very similar to ETJump but it has no restrictions in it, thus being more friendly to new players, as they can skip tricks they can't do and still play other tricks in the map instead of having to change the map. Here are server files if anyone is interested: https://mega.nz/#F!ANpDxAxT!Bkz0ZWxwvNVFRZGMBBmfCA

You can copy your etjump config into this mod completely. We spent a lot of time and effort in making our mod have the same user settings as etjump does, just so people don't have to look up any new commands or create new configs.

There are few servers running that mod, but I wont be naming them here as I suppose there's some rule against advertising other servers or something like that. Can't be hard to find via trackbase anyway.

Edited by VimpatLiukkaat
yes
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2018 at 4:06 PM, daredevil said:

So I was wondering, how many of you are interested in trick jumping.  Depending on that I will fire up one server for TJ

when is this happening 😮

• 100 1

33 minutes ago, VimpatLiukkaat said:

There are about 20 empty trickjump servers in ET, I don't really see any point in hosting one more. The others are empty too for a reason :D

If they still have some extra room on their machine, then it's too easy to not do it!  I'm sure having the FA name on the server would bring some regs that still tj there, some old faces that don't tj anymore but frag only FA servers, and all the regulars who want to learn but just haven't had the proper motivation to start (SEEN BUNCHES).

You could stream those sexy legs to a whole new unsuspecting crowed! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.