Welcome to trick jumping group

daredevil

Personally I would prefer TJ mod over ETPro. Its more fun, more stuffs to do with tjing, while etpro mod seems too Spartan like (or minimalistic) IMO

• Like 1
  • 100 1

I probably wouldn't do well on a TJ server since I never learned it but I would love to learn if I found time.

For sure would love to tj at some gammas or originals! Yes etjump is the only way to go. Eventually etrun if we can have several mods on one server votable by poll.

• 100 1

You should definitely start one up!  Not much cost for a low slot server and would definitely be active!  You could host hide n seek gamedays that would be a blast.  

• Administrators

Anyone having any success on server files? Would make my life easier. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daredevil said:

I'm about to go to bed, but I wouldn't mind looking into it tomorrow when I get home if nobody else does.

• Platinum VIP

I'm working on it already. Servercfg was based on a modded version of etpub so I might need to get that also

I'd be very happy to see a copy of the Retro TJ server (which is ETPro).

Will settle for etjump if necessary :(

On 5/7/2018 at 11:04 PM, daredevil said:

I have hidenseek files for etpub and etpro. Not sure how compatible they would be with tjmod, though...

• Platinum VIP

the guy I was asking did have servercfg but that is based on a private mod that would require certain lua's he doesnt have.

I could still try to gather what I can but he isnt too comfortable about it so I could also drop it since it isnt a ready for use cfg anyways

On 5/13/2018 at 9:03 AM, TurtleMan said:

I have hidenseek files for etpub and etpro. Not sure how compatible they would be with tjmod, though...

I don't think any version of tjmod have the ability to turn on hit damage.

• Platinum VIP

due to conflicting priorities and other personal things I havent had time to further invest time on this matter. If @daredevil could drop a message to tell me if the servercfgs are sufficient material without the lua's then I will still try my best to get those. If you want to get the lua's you would need to contact INFECTED|Micha who made them. 

Misha used to run hide n seek and infected servers himself but I havent seen him for like 3 years and all of my contact with him and his clanmembers was via xfire so I cant easily retrieve his info

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

due to conflicting priorities and other personal things I havent had time to further invest time on this matter. If @daredevil could drop a message to tell me if the servercfgs are sufficient material without the lua's then I will still try my best to get those. If you want to get the lua's you would need to contact INFECTED|Micha who made them. 

Misha used to run hide n seek and infected servers himself but I havent seen him for like 3 years and all of my contact with him and his clanmembers was via xfire so I cant easily retrieve his info

Yes anything helps. Sorry I got busy with master list hacking in ET and Ins/DOI stuff. 

That's Tjump mod right? config of which mod?

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.