Welcome to trick jumping group

daredevil

• Administrators

So I was wondering, how many of you are interested in trick jumping.  Depending on that I will fire up one server for TJ

• Like 4

afaik lots of players on our servers are interested, especially down on HC. +1 for TJ server.

• Like 1

I had so much fun TJing back then. Im in! :D

BTW would the mod itself also be TJ?

• Administrators
Just now, Vindstot said:

Yes. We will use TJ mod for TJ or we can call a poll. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vindstot said:

Yes it would be TJ Mod ;) Hopefully.

Oh dd beat me.

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

do you think it is possible to create a server for both gamma and hide n seek based on votable serverconfigs? that would be pretty awesome

Oh my, yes please.

I would greatly enjoy this and then when I leave one of our frag servers I can tell everyone where I am going

^_^

• Like 2

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

do you think it is possible to create a server for both gamma and hide n seek based on votable serverconfigs? that would be pretty awesome

Do u have config ready for it? If yes, send me up. I will start with one server. Sorry can't afford 2 right now. Server in Euro location. 

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, daredevil said:

Do u have config ready for it? If yes, send me up. I will start with one server. Sorry can't afford 2 right now. Server in Euro location. 

thats why I'm suggesting 1 server for both gamemodes. The most popular hns and tj servers are still empty a lot of the time. But maybe if you combine it it will create a nice uniqueness that makes people want to come back.

Will see if I can get my hands on a servercfg. Still in good contact with the leader of a clan who used to run a hns server

• Like 1

Great idea! Would love to play hns on our server or try to jump a little with cool settings.

For the cfg, I could help with setting up if the mod was etpro, I might still have nice configs for tj/hns. But I think you'd rather to make a tjmod server (while hns on etpub?), which is much better alternative for server like this. 

Tj server for FA players would be great, but it would be nice to get people from other places too. I'm eager to help when I can, but I don't have a prepared cfg and I think it would be better if we make one based on our needs etc

• Administrators

We could run on ETPRO too. It's up to you guys. Pick mod and if someone has config ready, that would help me out. I haven't look in TJ servers so I don't know what players like best. When I am not sure of something either i have to research, trial and error OR rely on someone who previously had servers for it so they might have best settings and we could tweak it up. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.