Cfg to killem all

Sparrow

@Sparrow Two quick questions/favors. First is if you could load up JayMod, open your console, save your current config and upload it here. That would make sure that your name colors are intact, and would help make sure no specific settings get overwritten.
For example:

/writeconfig sparrow.cfg

Next is what key you'd like bound for "Thank You" to last person you killed.
I'm gonna use Annibal's configuration as a baseline since you two have similar hardware, and he used performance/lower graphics settings.

Edited by Xernicus
wrong cmd. Imma nub

7 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

sparrow your connection is not gamer worthy ..!!!! .

Let me pay you a visit on j2, we´ll see about that :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 12:54 AM, Xernicus said:

@Sparrow Two quick questions/favors. First is if you could load up JayMod, open your console, save your current config and upload it here. That would make sure that your name colors are intact, and would help make sure no specific settings get overwritten.
For example:

/writeconfig sparrow.cfg

Next is what key you'd like bound for "Thank You" to last person you killed.
I'm gonna use Annibal's configuration as a baseline since you two have similar hardware, and he used performance/lower graphics settings.

Actually using Anni's cfg, and liking it. Altered some settings before, used some tips from some of the posts here, but my accuracy decreased a lot, from 40 to 25... But now with Anni's cfg is getting a bit better