ET Server Suggestion FA Hardcore just my humble opinion

stg44mg

Hi there I do not always talk but, I'd like to see one day any of my petitions on my favorite server:

-Reduce the spawning time a little bit

-Increase the objective maps for axis team

-Bring back the 'vote next map' option

-Enable based on votes READY option on votation screen

-Specify/consider the use of glitches on maps 😛

-Change the panzerfaust physics(projectile motion) something like this:

Sorry for my english

:)

Oh Hey Kelpo! Welcome back to our forums bud!

Kelpos an extremely nice regular. Always helps with teams. Dont know why he hasnt applied yet. ^hint* *hint*

Regarding your suggestions, lets see:

Spawn times: Currently spawn times are at Allies: 14 seconds and Axis: 18 seconds. I find these times extremely reasonable and i wouldnt recommend any change. Mostly, because it'll make it more impossible for allies to progress and quite frankly I think that 99% of the players are happy with it.. What times would have you suggested anyway?

Objective Maps for Axis: Yes, this would be great. If you could find and recommend some, that'll be extremely helpful! Just post your map suggestions here (Read the first post to familiarise yourself with the format): https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/77198-hardcore-map-suggestions/?page=12

Vote Next Map: I'm not sure I see the logic in this? People vote for the map they play in the beginning. Majority wins and if the vote available in the middle of matches it would cause havoc and mayhem hehe as you can probably imagine. Everyone has favourite maps and maps they hate, just gotta put up with the ones you don't like. ORR suggest some new ones to replace those. Nothings guaranteed though.

Use of glitches: Generally FA tries to keep things fair for everyone and exploiting glitches would go against that as those players would have an unfair advantage in most cases on most glitches. I understand that its probably available for everyone but i can see a lot of "wtf" moments from regulars and frustration/tension will begin to build.

Panzerfaust Physics: I don't really play panzerfaust so I can't really comment on that but I can make an educated guess and say that most panzer users on HC are happy with the way it is. Jaymod has those panzer physics. Perhaps when you want to go panzer you could tr out one of those servers mate ;)

Keep the suggestions coming man. These are just my opinions btw ;)

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, stg44mg said:

Strongly disagree, would personally prefer to get spawntimes around 16/24 but I dont mind 14/18 as a middle ground

In itself not a bad idea but autoshuffle makes players constantly switch team anyways so I dont see the point

People voted for a map to be played, if you decide to vote that map away then why would we have mapvoting in the first place?

Not sure what you mean here to be honest

Yes I agree. A lot of glitches are harmless in my opinion. Only certain clipping can be truely unfair although even that is counterable in most cases. For example I think the spot on the rooftops on Caen should be alllowed as it doesnt pose a major threat but maybe the sphereclip on marrakech should remain disallowed because you only explosives can do damage to you. 

I think the panzer is fine as it is on hc. most ppl use it to get cheap 1 man kills anyways so hardly anyone shoots from so far away that the new trajectory would actually have an influence

• Like 2

Vote next map, sometimes the chosen map is not liked by all, so they vote a big/bad map and then leave :(

The READY option on votation screen is, when certain number of players press it, the battle beggins before the 30+ seconds, sometimes the next map is obvious so we can skip the waiting time :) On this server it seems that it does not work, even if you are playing alone on server.

I will post some good short map suggestions for axis ;)

Thanks

• Like 1

Hello!
The people that leave are the people that don't vote most of the time, the ready thing wouldn't change anything they still would not vote and would still leave.

If I am understanding this right the intermission would not end until enough players have pressed the ready button, if that is true that would not work because people could hold the server hostage and not vote and then everyone would leave.

The only thing that WOULD help is if those people voted the map they wanted, there is plenty of time to vote.

Nextmap vote would be be a negative, people would have already left by time map is voted, and then if next map is passed the people that did vote wouldn't get to play their map - unfair.

There are only a few server killing maps and if you notice it happen a lot then I suggest asking to replace it in the map suggestions.

Reducing the spawntimes: No I would much prefer the spawntimes be 30/20 (Honestly when server is full I would like them to be like 40/30 or something crazy because god damn people respawn fast) I know that going that high is just a dream but I would be satisfied with any sort of spawntime increase.

Panzer thing can't be done in silent I think can't recall, there isn't as much control over it at least.

• Like 1

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, pronoob said:

@yoyo i miss the panzawar lol. next time play him jay1 the mod 🤔😎😎

?????

?????

?????

?????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, daredevil said:

?????

?????

?????

?????

Hello.   i mean im play axis panzer. Hes play allies panzer. hes easy kill me panzer. i say next time panza vs panza : panzawar soory for the bad post my bad.. 

On 5/2/2018 at 8:52 AM, stg44mg said:

Hi there I do not always talk but, I'd like to see one day any of my petitions on my favorite server:

Sorry for my english

:)

Hello,

I find myself in line with Destiny's response. If anything, the spawn times should be increased. It is customary for allies to spawn further away than axis (when allies is the attacking team). A larger spawn time will require greater coordination for a successful push. Furthermore, it will provide for a bigger window of opportunity once a few axis have been killed. With lower spawn times an attacking team will only ever win if they have the dominating level of skills in the team, because you would have to cope with a continuous stream of spawning opponents rather than clear them in a single go to provide a window of opportunity.

There aren't many maps around where axis attacks and the map isn't just silly. Suggestions are welcome in the appropriate thread, I suppose.

I wouldn't mind removing goldrush, though. Some people vote for goldrush when they are on axis and know there won't be an autoshuffle next map (because current map had one). These are PRW junkies and I think this should be discouraged by taking away surewin maps for some teams 😛

On hardcore, if one considers trickjumps and trickplanting glitches, they are already allowed. Rush is discouraged but not prohibited. Any map glitches that puts you out of reach of enemy guns are prohibited and I am not sure why you would want these glitches to be allowed..

Null opinion on the other points you make.