fa_bremen_b1

Smileyyy

1 minute ago, CheepHeep said:

Then make the truck able to withstand a good amount of damage. Not as easy as in Original goldrush and not as high as in reactor. Somewhere in between would be good. That way it wouldnt stop after every second with nade spam.

1500, will do.

• 4 weeks later...

b4 version rolling out soon, feel free to suggest some changes before I finish it up.

Things changed as of now:

- Truck is damagable.

- Moved flag backwards so it's harder for allies to capture it.

b4 will be final if no glitches are found.

• 100 2

• 2 weeks later...

Map is still to easy for allies perhaps anti rush time can be ajusted or something but atm map is 20 minutes and allies mostly finish it when there still are 10 or 11 minutes left on the clock

38 minutes ago, DFighter said:

Map is still to easy for allies perhaps anti rush time can be ajusted or something but atm map is 20 minutes and allies mostly finish it when there still are 10 or 11 minutes left on the clock

Is this b3 or final? Final version has damgable truck and some other things that make it easier for axis..

Played fa_bremen_final only once so far and it felt really hard to defend. Feels like allies pop out of every corner but definitely better suited for jay1 with more ways to approach the truck instead of one big clusterf*** chokepoint.

Will have to play it some more to see what I think about balancing.

My opinion: add a second obj, and bring the delivery of the 'obj to the flag instead of where it is now positioned, that 2 jumps are enough to arrive, too easy, and for the 2nd change, add another barrier

• 2 weeks later...

is there no antirush on the new bremen version or is it just very shortened?

the antirush prevented the allies from winning this map too easily. though waiting for the object to becomne free like on braundorf , et_beach and some other maps is quite boring. more objectives like  barriers or something would be better imo.

@Smileyyy

@Buckwild 

you two are the only active people with the experience in editing maps afaik :)

what do you think about changing teuthonia. The second barrier of that map should really be moved or another respawn area for allies closer to that barrier should be all that map needs to make it more fair. Is that quickly done?

Edited by r3wind3r
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2018 at 11:22 PM, Cquattro said:

'obj to the flag

I would say get it to the room beside the huge door? where the axis would come from if allies took the flag but haven't blown the Door obj yet. That's like not too far, but not like you say "2 jumps away"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BooM said:

@Smileyyy when you get a chance we should hop onto the test server together on this one so I can show u the bugs I found :)

Ping me on discord, I'll be happy to!