fa_bremen_b1

Smileyyy

• Platinum VIP

the shadows on the pic behind garage look pretty dodgy 😛 but overall the map looks very promosing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dest!Ny said:

the shadows on the pic behind garage look pretty dodgy 😛 but overall the map looks very promosing!

Yeah I am aware the picture got taken from b1, b2 is on server now. Lighting is fixed there :)

Thank you!

• Like 1

questo server ip è un server FA? o server hc? LOL

I urged people to try it, to keep me company, I would not get a ban

Edited by JirenTV

20 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

I've been in the server all morning, does anyone want to come in and try it?

Ill join HC in a bit :)

43 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

When can you get the map on the jay3 server?

That decession is not on me, if you want it on the jay3 server go and suggest it here. :) 

On 5/3/2018 at 6:48 PM, daredevil said:

B2 available on hardcore. 

In my opinion this map does not fit the Hardcore server. Being on Jay 1 would be alot better.

With this on HC it makes the gameplay all chaos, axis wandering of in every directions, allies going to all other places except the objective.

And there are just too many pathways to take, I fell like the old bremen got put infornt of an firing squad and riddled with holes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MosesIsComingLookBusy said:

In my opinion this map does not fit the Hardcore server. Being on Jay 1 would be alot better.

With this on HC it makes the gameplay all chaos, axis wandering of in every directions, allies going to all other places except the objective.

And there are just too many pathways to take, I fell like the old bremen got put infornt of an firing squad and riddled with holes.

I kinda like the change, especially when its a full server on HC. The limited amount of pathways leads to major TK on the original - especially with Arty. I don't know,might take time to get used to. Besides, those that do the objective, like to do the objective and will keep doing the objective. Theres many there that just play for frags anyway so I dont see much of a difference but I dont doubt that there is a bit of a difference but a negligible amount imo.

Moses, you a beast doe. 😛

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

I kinda like the change, especially when its a full server on HC. The limited amount of pathways leads to major TK on the original - especially with Arty. I don't know,might take time to get used to. Besides, those that do the objective, like to do the objective and will keep doing the objective. Theres many there that just play for frags anyway so I dont see much of a difference but I dont doubt that there is a bit of a difference but a negligible amount imo.

Moses, you a beast doe. 😛

Yeah I have to play it more, was my first impression of it. But I liked the old one quite well

• Like 1

Working on b3 version, feel free to give some ideas on what u want added or removed.

• Thanks 1

Add a tank to blow the main entrance instead of dyno haha. That'd make it very different. If you are going to make different versions, no point making it almost identical to the original. :P Just saying. Go wild with it!

• Like 1

May make original CP only for allies as their 2nd forward spawn, and make another CP for axis in truck room and maybe add a forward spawn there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CheepHeep said:

Add a tank to blow the main entrance instead of dyno haha. That'd make it very different. If you are going to make different versions, no point making it almost identical to the original. :P Just saying. Go wild with it!

No space for that hahha :D