fa_bremen_b1

Smileyyy

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

Testing Server with new version - 108.61.21.93:27970 

can't connect

av.png

Edited by Stavros
  • Like 1

Looks like the map is missing from the downloadserver, so autodownload doesn't work.

For now, you can download the map from the link in smiley's post, and put it in etmain manually.

• Like 3

problem solved (thx DD), map looks really good, nice job @Smileyyy ;)

• Thanks 1

Awesome job smiley. Thanks for putting in my MG and most of my other ideas. Also thanks for hiding that chicken Easter egg in the map. See if you guys can find it. 

Map is overall really great. I'd love to see it on HC. During peak times, the spam results in a lot of friendly fire so with more open spaces and places to go, it would reduce that. 

Love it. ❤️

• Thanks 1

Tested it freely walk around and some game play also, looks good and would be nice to see how new things effect on game play with larger teams.

• Thanks 1

I have played that map alongside with some peeps. Compared to the default bremen there are much more places to go, so the gameplay can be more interesting. Rooms are more accessible so camping becomes harder, which I like :P With few testers I didnt feel it overwhelmingly different, but still it was more interesting, not just you come from 1 of the 2 directions, you either get killed or not, now its more possible to use some kind of tactics if you want to play obj.

So overally I would say Im interested to see it in action, on one of the servers :)

• Thanks 1

After playtesting and looking around on test server a bit I fixed some issues. Thank you for testing the map, and giving positive feedback everyone!

- Fixed tree clipping.  

- Made end of stair smoother so you don' t get stuck behind it. (Thank you @Vindstot for both of those!)

- Fixed iron bar in truck room.

- Fixed lighting. 

- Fixed invisible wall.

- Partially fixed texture errors on map load.

- Increased performance.

Get this version here. I'll see if I can have DD set this one up on test server. Again thank you all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Man, that is really cool. So many new places to go and ways to get there. Good job mate! 

• Thanks 1

This map is really fantastic will be a great success, a great job has been done, if it had been done in the days of ETPRO, would have given rise to really beautiful official matches, (I have a great nostalgia of 6 vs 6)
a big applause to the artist of these changes !!!
When can you play it on F | A servers?
I hope shortly
in the case I offer my most respectful greetings

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cquattro said:

This map is really fantastic will be a great success, a great job has been done, if it had been done in the days of ETPRO, would have given rise to really beautiful official matches, (I have a great nostalgia of 6 vs 6)
a big applause to the artist of these changes !!!
When can you play it on F | A servers?
I hope shortly
in the case I offer my most respectful greetings

Thank you very much! It's already on our HC server so you can have a look there.;)

If you would like to see it on other servers go suggest it in map rotation suggestion topics. :)