ET Server Suggestion New Maps for all servers

r3wind3r

1) what about some fresh maps we havent seen a while? i play on different servers and i'd like to see some new and more maps on all of them and dont wanna make duplicate posts.

Is there a topic like this? couldn't find anything. if so pls merge.

2) is it possible to have a poll everybody can edit? so any time somebody suggests a map he can add it to the poll. people can vote maps and remove their votes when tired of it. so we get an overview which maps should be added or removed or worth a try.

here some suggestions. pls add more.

rushers11

arta

rommel

Kerkyra

any UJE maps

https://fearless-assassins.com/search/?&q=uje&type=downloads_file&page=2&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

browse here for maps:

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/category/4-maps/

Edited by r3wind3r

While I was looking for new maps for Hardcore, I found this map. It was made for a mapping competition and seems like it was never distributed. It looks to be a very well-designed map with a lot of effort put into it and could be really good for one of the Jaymod / NQ servers. I'll add some screenshots later, I'm at the library procrastinating on statistics work atm :P

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, r3wind3r said:

should this post be moved here?

It's fine. :)What I will do is split TurtleMan's post to our list (topic linked), and leave a copy of the post here as well (I believe that's possible...). I agree w/the maps suggested btw. I like the initiative :)
Since this is for all servers, I'll leave it as-is and won't merge/split into a bunch of different posts for each server. But once rotations get updated, the existing posts (for each server) should be used.
To answer your question, can poll be edited by all people? The short answer is no. The creator of the poll and Staff+ can edit it.

Update: No can do on split while leaving existing post here, or at least I can't figure it out. @TurtleMan please copy and paste that post into the topic Rewinder linked. Thanks!

Edited by Xernicus
Update
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...