COD4 Server Where is everybody?

Spyderwebber

I've notice attendance is dwindling quickly.  Sometimes I get on the server and there are 8-10.  Most times there are 0-2.  Have you all moved on?

Spyder

• Like 1

I still get on daily, or try to. I know I’ve ran into you more times in the past, I’ve just been a little busy. 

• Thanks 1

I do get on several times a day, of course I am working so I am limited on the time I can actually play, but I do see the DFU group in the evenings usually, and some of the regulars throughout the day.   I'll keep trying

Spyder

• Like 2

Thanks all! Im sorry you get frustrated Guardian.  I am talking to Shoes about possibly adding a strategy based version of COD.  What do you think of that?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Spyderwebber said:

Thanks all! Im sorry you get frustrated Guardian.  I am talking to Shoes about possibly adding a strategy based version of COD.  What do you think of that?

What's the strategy? I am listening and can help or come out with some solution. 

On 4/26/2018 at 3:29 PM, Timmertick said:

i highly doubt my opinion matters or ever did but i attempt to join/ help populate

Your opinion does matter.

On 4/26/2018 at 11:19 PM, Spyderwebber said:

I'm at the preliminary of it, so I think Shoe can explain it much better than I.

Its not so much objective based, but it promotes tactical team based play.

lol so my cod4 somehow changed back to patch 1.6 on steam for reason, any thoughts on how to change it back to 1.7?