Windows 999 specifically in Jaymod servers

Flible

Hi!

As some of you might remember, I've always had trouble running ET in servers other than the Silent ones, one non-FA related ETPro server of which I sadly forgot the name and IP, and some trickjump servers (but I no longer jump). I think it's time I find out why.

Upon trying to play in F|A Jaymod servers, my client will tell me my internet cable is no longer plugged in, giving me the 999 status. This lasts for about 10 to 20 seconds and occurs every one to five minutes with varying intervals. This does not happen in any other server.

If additional information is required, please let me know :)

• Administrators

Run winMTR and Ping plotter both together. Post here. When it happens take lagomter screenshot as well. 

• Like 1

router blocking path? silent saves et diff then other older mods. maybe they dont have correct permission.

o/s    do u use legacy?

config  can we see it?jaymod one.. pb issue?

Edited by captnconcrete

On 4/25/2018 at 3:54 AM, daredevil said:

Run winMTR and Ping plotter both together. Post here. When it happens take lagomter screenshot as well. 

While I would love to do this, my laptop is not one to run programs simultaneously.. If I launch ET, I have to make absolutely sure that everything else is closed or it's equivalent to putting my laptop in a microwave and turning the microwave on.

@Captn I do not run legacy, at least I don't think I do haha. Config should be default, but if there's a way to dump a config into a notepad please let me know how and I'll be happy to post it.

/e It isn't so much of a problem, I play Jaymod maybe 3 times a year ^^

Edited by Flible