Insurgency Suggestion Weapon Mod Suggestion

Pabbatt Blue

Like it?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Like it?

• Yes
    • No

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667288497&searchtext=the+armory

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1160640579&searchtext=[insG]DeltaMike

I've tested this out... a lot of fun but changes it to a custom server I think. Brings a lot of new guns and attachments in, makes the game feel new to me all over again. What do you all think?

• Like 4

I've played in co op maps using the armoury before. Here's my take on it:

I like the added weapon variety, even though insurgency's damage model is based off of ammunition. Not that I dislike insurgency's current set of guns, but something new to look at aside from the M16A4 or AKMS (yes I know it's called AKM in game. It's wrong lol) is welcome.

I don't like being able to equip two primaries ... or a secondary that has the same utility as a primary. Same goes for a couple of the attachments; namely the quick reload and sling. One of the biggest attractions for insurgency for me is the fact that you need to think before you do things, and having incredibly quick reloads/weapon swaps takes away from that.

Verdict: This is something that should be considered seriously, as it is well done. My complaints lean more toward the subjective side so if you like insurgency for its differences to something more CoD like (for a lack of a better term) you might have the similar complaints.

• Like 3

The good I see in this is just because you like regular weapons in ins you can still take them in this mod. The people that want a change can explore the new arsenal. Just because you can equip a sling to carry more doesn't mean you have too. with 30 bots and 30 bot counter attacks It will also be refreshing rather then 10-12 an obj. For Coop players this could be a great change. And I've heard the same from others. But nonetheless that's only one side to it. 

Edited by Pabbatt Blue

• Platinum VIP

I played this server last night and really like the additions.  It has many different weapons to choose from the WW11 era to some really mod things. I think there will be no one who cant find a weapon they like.  I believe there needs to be many more bots to shoot because it seems kinda slow at the moment.  I think that with more bots the game, they will more than keep the game moving with the introduction of the modern weapons.  Im an advocate of less ppl in the server but what ever you think.  Perhaps with many more bots more ppl can find targets without falling over each other to get shots. I dont know the plan but perhaps this could replace one of the insurg. servers that doesnt do much any longer or perhaps a custom stand alone.  

So i say + from me.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sonofdoc said:

More reviews from regulars and members would be appreciated.

I agree but also wanted to say that a consensus would be good here. I think we need more people to vote on this/give there opinions, anything is welcome 😃 Lets keep suggestions flowing here!!! People are actively working on the server (Not just Insurgency either) lets go all =D 

edit: sorry I forgot to add this, But Kooki really has a point when it comes to player count, and max bots. A lot of people I talked too feel this way.  Does anyone else have an opinion on it?

Edited by Pabbatt Blue
  • Like 1

/added to our INS #2 server

Thank you for the suggestion! Keep them coming!

Also forgot to add that I understand we had something go wrong with our #2 server today, but it has since then been fixed by @Mr.Karizmatic, everything should be back to normal.

If there are any problems with the server, feel free to use the "Contact Us" Feature on the forums, and or visit our discord and post under the "Server Status" chat.