ETPro CFG

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

THis is my old ETPro CFG, with a few updates. Way too bloated and probably have some things wrong. Can you experts take a look for me please?

hip.cfg

It doesn't look like you've even changed what I recommended the last time you posted this thread.

You'd be much better off building a new CFG with the settings you know you need than going through 500 cvars. I don't even use a config anymore because there are only 5-6 settings that I actually change from default - my resolution, b_fireTeamLatchedClass "1", removing bobs, sensitivity, and a classmenu.

• Like 1

Speaking of resolution..if I do 1920 x 1080 wouldn't the proper cvar be something like customwidth 1920 customheight 1080? I do this in my config but my screen turns to these ultra compressed textures which aren't fixed until I select the proper resolution from the menu. Any thoughts on a fix?

33 minutes ago, ogeazy said:

Speaking of resolution..if I do 1920 x 1080 wouldn't the proper cvar be something like customwidth 1920 customheight 1080? I do this in my config but my screen turns to these ultra compressed textures which aren't fixed until I select the proper resolution from the menu. Any thoughts on a fix?

I'm not totally sure what you mean by "ultra compressed textures", hit me up on Discord

What your ETPro cfg should contain is basically your cfg from other mods + scripts and some tweaks as Turtle said. Every ETPro player has built up his own cfg, more or less complex, long time ago, now it's time for you to make one for yourself ;)

Going through some known player's configs should do the job, you'll find all essential stuff there...  You don't need to know all the cvars, but making a whole cfg on your own puts you on next level. It's really cool stuff to do if you got time :) No one will make you a cfg that will suit you perfectly. Although most of ETPro cfgs look very similar, each of them is made by a different person, so there is not any universal cfg for ETPro players.

I know you are not a beginner. I think you can make a good use of resources found on this page: https://antman.info/wolf/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ogeazy said:

u have to change your video mode. to handle a large res.  

like/r_mode -1 or -4  otheer wise it cant go that high. et is crt old ....

hippy i  chuckled there a bit .. heres a funny for uu bro.. id definitely change sensitivity thats way to high to be good shot .lol  try 1.7 or 0.7 lol learn it use it  ..NOW!!!!!!

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
13 hours ago, TurtleMan said:

It doesn't look like you've even changed what I recommended the last time you posted this thread.

You'd be much better off building a new CFG with the settings you know you need than going through 500 cvars. I don't even use a config anymore because there are only 5-6 settings that I actually change from default - my resolution, b_fireTeamLatchedClass "1", removing bobs, sensitivity, and a classmenu.

That was a different CFG

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

u have to change your video mode. to handle a large res.  

like/r_mode -1 or -4  otheer wise it cant go that high. et is crt old ....

hippy i  chuckled there a bit .. heres a funny for uu bro.. id definitely change sensitivity thats way to high to be good shot .lol  try 1.7 or 0.7 lol learn it use it  ..NOW!!!!!!

It's that high because I don't move my whole arm, just my wrist