DOI-Suggestion DOI 2, keep it Commando official or custom? + suggestions

What would you like to see done with DOI server 2  

21 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What would you like to see done with DOI server 2

• Keep it commando
    • Make it custom

Posted (edited)

I vote for custom, because i see how people know "special" locations in official maps. For example ill take from recruiting server: when map is changing it takes for while when its loaded i see people rushed about half of mission time or completed half of all points. A new chalanges in custom maps it will give to players and veterans :D to improve their skills.

Edited by GarryLT
  • Like 1

Custom!

I love the stock maps but to play some custom maps occasionally would be refreshing.

• Like 1

I came with my idea, we could make other server as WWI theme. I did some research and found this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/ww1-source.

Well if WWI doesn't fit for community, we can use Vietnam theme this idea was suggested by @Rolan001 actually it also good idea and totally accept it. I guess you mentioned about this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881437908&searchtext=

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, GarryLT said:

I came with my idea, we could make other server as WWI theme. I did some research and found this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/ww1-source.

Well if WWI doesn't fit for community, we can use Vietnam theme this idea was suggested by @Rolan001 actually it also good idea and totally accept it. I guess you mentioned about this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881437908&searchtext=

Yes @GarryLT also the ww1 theme looks pretty good :), maybe possible to fix these two thems on 1 server, i played the vietnam theme serveral times.. its like insurgency, but than DOI style :), 

Edited by Rolan001
  • Like 1

Once we are finalized on the vote, which is clear now that we are going with custom. we can check all the possible things we can put in, but plz keep this in mind not everything suggested here can be implemented in game, what is best for F|A and server and people will be added, after leaders and DD approval. 

Keep the suggestions coming :D 

Custom

Would be really great playing Source engine WW1 themed mod.

Poll closed. We will switch the DOI commando server to a custom server in the near future, we'll start on testing maps. Garry has already made a nice topic with map reviews, please feel free to add your reviews (and possible maps) 

• Like 2

Yeah custom would be great. Seriously want to play new maps :).